Radiator Plate orders

O

Odin

This is why we just sacked jimmy as a rep, He's bl00dy useless lol, I'll try and contact him for you mate, But if you want to send the other two orders out for the south, Contact Steve pudney or dooie and I'm sure they will be more than happy to take them, Or just send them to the lads themselves.

Rob

JIMMYBACK

jimmys back on here like i said on my other post rob ive been away from the computer/gtiroc for about two months i can still send the money later on today

J

jpward

Can i come play with the big boys :?

So can i still order one then Rob?

SunOnGTiR

P+P Payment ....
6.30 just paid!
Ash,are you sending the plate directly to me or to jimmyback?
As I live quite far(over 100 miles!) away from jimmy,could you possibly post directly to me?
Let me know via PM or e-mail,upto you.Thanks:thumbsup:
Sun On.

J

jpward

Who do i need to pay to bloody get one!!!!!!

Never this hard usually to give money away :lol: :lol:

A

Ash

jpward said:
Who do i need to pay to bloody get one!!!!!!

Never this hard usually to give money away :lol: :lol:
Sorry,
I have one radiator plate left.
The paypal payment details are on page 8 of this thread.
If you live in the South, I can send it with the orders going to Jimmyback, otherwise I can send it directly to you.
The radiator plates are 26GBP + shipping.

Ronny, Kenny and Maz, your radiator plates were sent today. You should have them in 10 working days.
If anyone knows the wherabouts of Jimmyback, I can't send the orders for the south until he PM's me his postal address.

Ash

J

jpward

Ash said:
Sorry,
I have one radiator plate left.
The paypal payment details are on page 8 of this thread.
If you live in the South, I can send it with the orders going to Jimmyback, otherwise I can send it directly to you.
The radiator plates are 26GBP + shipping.

Ronny, Kenny and Maz, your radiator plates were sent today. You should have them in 10 working days.
If anyone knows the wherabouts of Jimmyback, I can't send the orders for the south until he PM's me his postal address.

Ash
No i actually live up North :lol: well Northern Ireland so prob just as handy to post direct Ash i'll pay in a jiffy ;-)

A

Ash

Mr GTiR said:
As, have the N/W ones been despatched yet?
yep, as per my post on the previous page, the orders for the N/W, Aberdeenshire & the Midlands were posted on the 9th. They should get to the UK in 10 working days.

Ash

A

Ash

jpward said:
No i actually live up North :lol: well Northern Ireland so prob just as handy to post direct Ash i'll pay in a jiffy ;-)
ok, thats fine, I can post it directly to you then.
Just send me a PM when you have made the deposite & let me know your postal address.

thanks,
Ash

Mr GTiR

Just to let the N/W lot know, your rad plates arrived over the weekend.

Can everyone who has ordered one please contact me for collection details.

If it helps I’ll be at the next GTiROC meet on the 28/4/05 at Manchester Cheadle Royal if you want to collect?

Regards
Andy

A

Ash

Hi Guys, I hope everyone who have received them already is happy with the radiator plates & have had no problems fitting them.

I mentioned to Rob that I also made a bumper guard for my car and said I would post up a photo of it.
http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/albun57/Ash_GTI_R?full=1
I wanted the bumer guard and also the laguna splitter, so me and a mate of mine bent up a custom guard to fit around the splitter.

Ash

O

Odin

Yup mine fitted fine Ash, I just had to file off one little corner to get a perfect rattle free fit lol, Took me all of 30 seconds though hehehe.

Bumper guard looks good mate.

Rob

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Thats the same type of bonnet Keiron is looking to use isn't it...?

Rishi

A

Ash

Good to hear Rob.

Rishi, mine is the factory bonnet. I just welded in some strips of metal and bogged them and painted it :)

Ash

SunOnGTiR

Hello Ash,
Plate arrived on Monday,but postie couldn't post it through letterbox.
Went to collect it today.Many thanks.Very well packaged as well:thumbsup: