Radiator Plate orders

A

Ash

Ok, first up, happy new year everyone!

The orders for the radiator plates are going ahead.
The old thread is here if people want to review:
http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=38924

I'm looking at getting the orders produced ASAP (hopefull in about 2 weeks time).

I have set up a PayPal account and I'm getting it verified at the moment.

If anyone who put their name down previously for an order and now doesn't want one, please PM me or reply here.

I'll get payment details up ASAP so people can confirm orders.
thanks,
Ash

The radiator plates are laser cut from 1.5mm aluminium and come with 3 plastic fasteners to attach to the plastic grill and 4 m6 bolts with Nylok nuts.

These people have put their hands up as the local distributors, under their names I will list people whos orders are going to that area:
Mr GTiR - distributor for the N/W
  • 1. Mr GTiR
    2. geoff pine
    3. coxie
    4. Paul20
vpulsar - distributor for the Aberdeenshire
  • 1. vpulsar
    2. GTiR_Mic
    3. J44MAA (Jamie)
    4. alfyboy (Alfy)
    5. RishiGTiR
SickBoy - distributor for the Midlands
  • 1. SickBoy
    2. Crazy
    3. j10gtr (Paul)
JIMMYBACK - distributor for the south
  • 1. JIMMYBACK
    2. andygtir
    3. SunOnGTiR

ronny_gti-r - scandinavia area!
(anyone close to him, let me know)
Kenny - Northern Ireland
Chrisi - Austria

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Riggsbie

Ash,

Can you put my name down for one please :D

I am SE area :D

mattygti-r

my ARC one rattles like fook, squeeks likea mouse and has chipped all the paint on the front of my GT-R, :(

along with a host of other prbs ive had

hope you dont get this trouble on the GTi-R ones, im sure you wont

A

Ash

Hey all.
Radiator plate orders going ahead soon.
As I don't know where everyone lives and I am assuming that you want to save money by sending all the orders to a couple of addresses, then distributing them locally.
What I think will work best is to nominate a couple of central addresses (for example East of England/Yorkshire/South West), everyone can associate their name with the closest address to them, then distribute either by post, or have a GTI-R meet and hand them out.

Once I know how many are going to each location I can get a quote on shipping.

Once we have established roughly where and how many, i'll start taking deposits and be able to get them manufactured.

thanks everyone,
Ash

A

Ash

hey all, I have spoken to Mr GTiR and he has put his hand up as local distributor for the N/W.
Is this the only place that I need to ship the radiator plates to? or are there going to be some going to the East/South West for example?

Maybe I should put up a poll for the different areas, find out how many for each area & then we can finalise who is going to be local distributor for the different areas.
Does that sound like a good idea?

Ash

O

Odin

You can ship the Aberdeenshire one's to me if you like :wink: , I'll then give them out to the other local members :wink: .

rob

A

Ash

ok, thanks for volunteering guys.
I have edited the first post in this thread to get a total of how many orders are going to each area. Once we have that then I can get an accurate cost on postage.

Send me a private message with the name of the local distributor who is closest to you and I will add you name under that list.

cheers,
Ash

A

Ash

alfyboy, PM me the local distributor closest to you & I will add you name.

Everyone else who hasn't PM'd me yoru closest local distributor, then send me a message.
(your local distributor can be found in the first post in this thread).

The quicker we get the total number of orders to each location, the sooner I can order the production to begin.

thanks
Ash