Radiator Plate orders

JIMMYBACK

Ash said:
Ok, first up, happy new year everyone!

The orders for the radiator plates are going ahead.
The old thread is here if people want to review:
http://bb.gtiroc.com/viewtopic.php?t=38924

I'm looking at getting the orders produced ASAP (hopefull in about 2 weeks time).

I have set up a PayPal account and I'm getting it verified at the moment.

If anyone who put their name down previously for an order and now doesn't want one, please PM me or reply here.

I'll get payment details up ASAP so people can confirm orders.
thanks,
Ash

• 1. Mr GTiR
    2. geoff pine
vpulsar - distributor for the Aberdeenshire
  • 1. vpulsar
    2. GTiR_Mic
SickBoy - distributor for the Midlands
  • 1. SickBoy
    2. Crazy
JIMMYBACK - distributor for the south
  • 1. JIMMYBACK
    2. andygtir
    3.sunongtir

ronny_gti-r - scandinavia area!
(anyone close to him, let me know)

A

Ash

Thanks Jimmy, I have updated the first post with the new names.
SunOnGTIR, I have added you too.

The cost of the radiator plates will be 26 GBP each + postage.
I have set up a PayPal (https://www.paypal.com) account & my email address is agmillott@yahoo.com

If everyone can make a first deposit of 26 GBP, then I can start to get the radiator plates produced.
Then, once we have finalised where all the orders are going, I can get an accurate cost for postage and everyone can make a second deposit for their share of the postage to their local distributor.

I think this will be the easiest and most efficient way to speed up the production.

I am not sure if it is possible with Paypal but please put a keyword description when you make a deposit so I can track who has paid.
thanks everyone,

Ash

geoff pine

tried to pay payment uncomfirmed says you need to open an account with pay pal .though it could be my keyboard skills again :oops: :lol:

SickBoy

Dude , Made payment today

From Sickboy ( Lee Mitchell )

Geof when you copy the e mail address and paste it into paypal it adds the word mailto at the begginging you need to delete that bit :wink:

mailto:agmillott@yahoo.com
agmillott@yahoo.com

Lee

A

Ash

Paul20 said:
can i have one please or am i too late? (NW)

Paul
You aren't too late to order one if you want Paul.
Read the first post in this thread for payment details.

Thanks to all the others who have made payments. I am hoping to put the manufacture order in for the radiator plates late next week.

thanks,
Ash

A

Ash

Thanks guys,
Anyone who hasn't sent me the name of their local distributor, please do so (refer to first post).

I am going to place the production order at the end of this week, so anyone who wants to secure their order (who hasn't deposited their payment for the radiator plate) please deposit money before then.

thanks,
Ash

A

Ash

ok, the production order has been placed a few days ago. They should be cut out next week, then will need to be folded.
Once that is done and I have got all the fittings for them, i'll let you all know postage costs.

thanks,
Ash

A

Ash

The orders have been cut out by the laser cutter, now being folded.
Getting the fittings together and I'll be packaging them to send soon.

Ash