PULSAR v SCOOBY

pulsar_stu

mad max said:
i think you will find a standard r will have trouble keeping up with scoobies let alone beat them easy maybe your r is running 300bhp?
Mine kills scoobs :!: :twisted: :lol: All it has had done to it is.....
Hks induction, Hks ssq bov and cat back goose :lol:
Its all in the way you drive :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol:

LAUNCH LAUNCH LAUNCH :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Have another R mate :!: :D

marcymarc

*Sigh*

I would like to of seen you kill my V5 sti type r with your induction kit and cat back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6Miester

Roy Archer said:
thanks for all your replies, seems like the'R' is the way to go! Just got to find a decent one now for 4.5k.

To right! Have you ever been on the Scooby forums? :roll:

I wanted a scoob, but decided a Pulsar was the same performance but with a better image.Oh and Pulsars are less common which is also a good thing :wink:

deank93

Roy Archer said:
thanks for all your replies, seems like the'R' is the way to go! Just got to find a decent one now for 4.5k.
You've found a decent one you big bandit....now get your cheque book out and get yourself up to Scotland!!

D

DOT2DOT

mad max said:
i think you will find a standard r will have trouble keeping up with scoobies let alone beat them easy maybe your r is running 300bhp?
My R is running 253bhp, its basically standard - filter + zorst. Laughs at most uk's and WRX's and sits with sti's.

pulsar_stu

marcymarc said:
*Sigh*

I would like to of seen you kill my V5 sti type r with your induction kit and cat back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Would you of raced me :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All you scooby boys are shat scared of a pulsar, im sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

The newer the scooby the older the driver gets :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im sure i would of taken you on the launch :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we will never know will we :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SCOOBYPOO WHER ARE YOU :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D

DOT2DOT

marcymarc said:
*Sigh*

lol, you'd have melted one before the race was over! :lol:

Keira

pulsar_stu said:

i'm sure HALLDOR JOHNSON in his 9second impreza sits there absolutely shi.t.t.i.ng himself at the prospect of a gtir being lined up next to him on the strip :roll: :lol:

pulsar_stu

deisel weasel said:
pulsar_stu said:

i'm sure HALLDOR JOHNSON in his 9second impreza sits there absolutely shi.t.t.i.ng himself at the prospect of a gtir being lined up next to him on the strip :roll: :lol:
Im sure you you really thought i was onabout a track car didnt you!! DOH :roll:
im sure if i spent 40k or somthing stupid like that on my R i would be running low 9s :lol: :lol: :lol:

As it is i havnt and im still killing scoobs :lol: :lol: :lol:

(We wer onabout like for like scooby v GtiR wasnt we) or was my minds eye blind roflmao :roll:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
deisel weasel said:
pulsar_stu said:

Thats cos he has no idea whats going to be pulling up next to him at the line next season... :D :twisted:

I'd give it a good go anyway... :p

Rishi

A

andrew

hi mate yeap i made a stupid decision when i sold my pulsar on 16 aug 2005....£4750,,, it was running 313bhp and 304ft with 243 @ the wheels....big mistake, i miss it. But think about it with all the fun we had with our pulsars do u want to go back to all of that again speed yes but replacing fuel pump, water pump, gaskets, leaks,,,it more hassle than its worth....i say leave the turbo's and go for a type r or m3 power :eek: good luck anyway

O

Odin

I would think about a newish scoobie if I had the cash :shock: , If you have or are planing on haveing kids they make a lot of sense :wink: .

Also seeing as they still use them to go raceing there's a lot of tuning parts out there 8) , In my opinion there a lot easyer to get big power out of than the gti-r :cry: .

It's about time we stopped slateing other makes on the forum :roll: , All that matters is that we all love are motors surely :wink: .

rob

Dooie Pop Pop

vpulsar said:
I would think about a newish scoobie if I had the cash :shock: , If you have or are planing on haveing kids they make a lot of sense :wink: .

Also seeing as they still use them to go raceing there's a lot of tuning parts out there 8) , In my opinion there a lot easyer to get big power out of than the gti-r :cry: .

It's about time we stopped slateing other makes on the forum :roll: , All that matters is that we all love are motors surely :wink: .

rob
:shock: fucking hell! whats happened V? this must be his missus :lol:

what part of Essex you in Roy??

Keira

vpulsar said:
Also seeing as they still use them to go raceing there's a lot of tuning parts out there 8) , In my opinion there a lot easyer to get big power out of than the gti-r :cry:
exactly rob,

The thing is the 1 bar gtir heroes are 2 pre-pubescent to realise they havn't actually got a quick car and think that cos they've been out round the town centre taking on a few scoobs they can take on the world :roll: :lol: :lol:

i can think of several scoobs that will waste the vast majority of gtirs 8)

not that i'd want any of them :wink:

And when some of them actually bother to pull their heads out of their mongoose tail pipes and think about all the different varients that are available you can get a car that handles better and goes quicker out the box than any of the versions of the gtir.

its just a damn shame that every other c.u.n.t thinks the same and feels the need to wear a stupid blue jacket the minute they get one :roll: :lol:

As much enthusiasm as i have for the gtir you have in all honesty got to be one stupid f.o.o.k.e.r to stick with the poxy things and try to push the gtir into the future, theres not really anything to look at, no real info, nothing...it all comes from talking to equally as stupid people and spending a s.h.i.t load of time researching and looking at the way other cars are tuned. No one else is doing anything with the gtir other than people that own them, which is for me the thing i like the most 8)

Once you've gone far to far to even consider buying another car you'll sit there knowing you have a damn good engine thats far stronger out the box let alone modified than most of the others but you have to suffer sticking with a heap of s.h.it transmission that isn't capable of supporting the power you can get out of the engine, you'll then end up with a gearbox worth more than the base car is these days which you still wont be 100% confident in and will basically wait for the day it breaks so you can try something else :cry: :lol:

Reading posts where the 1 bar heroes start spouting out how good the gtir is makes me die, gtirs f.u.c.k.i.ng suck :shock: until that is you put some time effort and money into them :cry: . Nissan knew it which is why they stopped rallying them so quickly :wink: :lol:

way off topic, but f.uc.k it... :lol:

roy, just buy whatever you think is best for you 8)

RishiGTiR said:
and i'm sure he'll be more than happy enough to turn back round and give you a tow when the quaiffe explodes into millions of little pieces :wink: :lol:

O

Odin

Good post mate :wink: .

They also have 5 proper seats and a boot you can actually get your shopping in :wink: :lol: .

But like you say once you'ev spent as much money as we have your kinda stuck with the little nissan 5hitter :oops: :cry: .

rob

Keira

vpulsar said:
Good post mate :wink: .
why thank you 8)

i became an adult in the week (the big three ohhhhhh) so my pointless posts preaching how much better the gtir is than any other car are finished :lol:

you only have to look at the fact that bruce (oapr) is probably one of the longest owning members to ever push the car thats still sticking with it yet claims he'll never drag one again to realise that the gtir really aint all that, most people are clever* enough to move onto cars that are far less hassle.

* i prefer to call them weak willed :wink: :eek:

pulsar_stu

deisel weasel said:
vpulsar said:
Also seeing as they still use them to go raceing there's a lot of tuning parts out there 8) , In my opinion there a lot easyer to get big power out of than the gti-r :cry:
exactly rob,

The thing is the 1 bar gtir heroes are COOL to realise they have actually got a quick car and think that cos they've been out round the town centre taking on a few scoobs they Can eat fish finger sarni's :roll: :lol: :lol:

i can think of several transvestites that will waste the vast majority of flintstones 8)

not that i'd want any of them :wink:

And when some of them actually bother to pull their heads out of their mongoose tail pipes and think about all the different varients that are available you can get a car that handles better and goes quicker out the box than any of the versions of the gtir.

its just a damn shame that every other c.u.n.t thinks the same and feels the need to wear a stupid blue jacket the minute they get one :roll: :lol:

As much enthusiasm as i have for the gtir you have in all honesty got to be one stupid f.o.o.k.e.r to stick with the poxy things and try to push the gtir into the future, theres not really anything to look at, no real info, nothing...it all comes from talking to equally as stupid people and spending a s.h.i.t load of time researching and looking at the way other cars are tuned. No one else is doing anything with the gtir other than people that own them, which is for me the thing i like the most 8)

Once you've gone far to far to even consider buying another car you'll sit there knowing you have a damn good engine thats far stronger out the box let alone modified than most of the others but you have to suffer sticking with a heap of s.h.it transmission that isn't capable of supporting the power you can get out of the engine, you'll then end up with a gearbox worth more than the base car is these days which you still wont be 100% confident in and will basically wait for the day it breaks so you can try something else :cry: :lol:

Reading posts where the 1 bar heroes start spouting out how good the gtir is makes me Masterbate, gtirs f.u.c.k.i.ng suck :shock: until that is you put some time effort and money into them :cry: . Nissan knew it which is why they stopped rallying them so quickly :wink: :lol:

way off topic, but f.uc.k it... :lol:

roy, just buy whatever you think is best for you 8)

RishiGTiR said:
and i'm sure he'll be more than happy enough to turn back round and give you a tow when the quaiffe explodes into millions of little pieces :wink: :lol:
ooooooOOOOOOOOOOO touchy arnt we :lol: :lol: :lol:
1BAR 1BAR 1BAR ROCKS BABY :lol: :lol: Roflmao :roll:

Nice story of your thoughts tho :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D

DOT2DOT

Get the race-car thing out of your head mate, were talking fast-road cars here. I dont think the guy wants a full blown 100k drag car.
Im head over heels about scoobies, in-fact it was what I wanted before I got the R. I would still love one, but pound for pound the R is far better value. Any scooby worth having will be an import which is something I personally didnt want. Anyone I know, infact everyone I know who tuned their scooby on standard internals done a piston within a month or so. Also there is a lot more money involved in tuning scoobs, and less people familiar with the flat 4 engine which you cant disagree is a b@st@rd to work on.
Fair enuff, maybe they have more potential than an R and are a better handling chassis, but then you might aswell just say screw R's and Scoobies and lets all buy Evo's. Everyone on here has their favorites, but I think we all love our R's for the same reasons. Personally im a big cosworth fan and think that its amazing that a 25 year old engine is still up there with the best of the modern jap stuff, but im not gonna shove it down peoples throats on a Gti-R forum. Go and join Scoobyweb or something! :evil: