PCV Valve or not?

astarozna

How about small filter to pcv and delete oe oil separator from T and run one pipe from T and other from crank to you're catch can

Cathode

How about small filter to pcv and delete oe oil separator from T and run one pipe from T and other from crank to you're catch can
I have just received a PCV. Sorry to be a pain the arse Asta I really appreciate your help on this but could you outline that Again as I’m a bit slow .

Last edited:

Cathode

Dip stick doesn’t smell anything like the mix in the catch can. Not dilute. This is good I assume.

astarozna

I would use something like this or any 3-port.

MarkTurbo

I was going to stick my 2p in but I see someone's already linked to the thread where I was having problems with my catch can filling up on track.

Definitely put the standard metal pipe on the right of the rocker cover back in ;) Its there for a reason as I found out!

Cathode

I was going to stick my 2p in but I see someone's already linked to the thread where I was having problems with my catch can filling up on track.

Definitely put the standard metal pipe on the right of the rocker cover back in ;) Its there for a reason as I found out!
Should’ve dropped that 2p in anyway. what happened to you?

Last edited:

johnny gtir

Ain’t read the whole thread but mark is the money I woukd say. Long sweeping lefts without restrictor is not ideal . Also I blocked my return from catch can I had piped back into block as if car was parked hot the vapours would get moisture and when cold was white sludge. Although once up to temp it would burn off moisture etc I personally did not like the idea of it going into block esp when car was cold.

Cathode

So, I got my 3 port Mishimoto baffled catch can today. i'm blinded by science a bit so it's time to figure out the best way to hook this bad boy up.

62CDAE5B-8D64-4174-8D2A-6CF66A692177.jpeg

Last edited:

Cathode

I’ve just read through all the posts again on both threads and I now get it.

Took a while.