oil, oil, and more oil

paz

SickBoy said:
Its all harmless banter and you will find it is the same 4 or 5 people mainly cos we are on at work and bored sh*tless so this keeps us amused :?
Bastards :cry: :roll: :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

Geoff pine said:
so whats wrong with rob sending his wife out to work i thought we all did that. :lo: :couch2:

Bothered not ;-) there all just jealous because there all still wage slaves :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I spent my afternoon polishing my R while they sweated there balls off at work 8) 8) hahahahahahahahaha.

Rob :-D

cojack

Dooie Pop Pop said:
tried 'what oil?' in the search thingy and it didn' t find any matches:?:lol:
Thats cos most search's fuction's are plop and you don't find what you want just pages of dribble that you have to go through to find what you want.

Mad

The Vbulletin search function is actually pretty good, but it was another thing that was overlooked in the pressure to get the site up and running ;) It should catch up eventually though, it was empty to start with.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
If you pm the Oilman on here (and every other forum out there :roll:) He will be able to sort you out with Silkolene engine and gearbox oils mail order to your door. ;-)

Dooie Pop Pop

and dry your eye' s while your at it:-D

6 months ago rob would have launched his 'i hate your dumb arsed questions' tirade against you. nowadays he' s just a big pussy:roll:

if you cant ask a question thats not been asked 40,000 time before at least make it interesting like this.....

'hi c**ts im new on here and iv heard that the gtiroc are a right bunch o limp wristed tight arses that squeal at the thought of putting themselves out for the club....what oil do i need?'

:-D i use silkolene oils in my box and engine btw, as stated phone the oilman he' ll tell you what you need;) lol

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
and dry your eye' s while your at it:-D

6 months ago rob would have launched his 'i hate your dumb arsed questions' tirade against you. nowadays he' s just a big pussy:roll:

It gets to the point where you just can't be ar5ed ripping these newbie no brainers a new one :roll: , If you do they just go running home to mummy (modifiers) for a cuddle :roll: :cry: .

Plus no matter how often we see these stupid question's we must remember that its the first time they the mongs have asked it , And as we all know the search function is as much use as a chocolate teaspoon :roll: :cry: we should cut them a bit of slack ;-) .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trent

alright c**k juggling thunder c**ts, thanks for the help, and the warm invite to the club you gaggle of slack jawed hill billys :)

is that more like it? ;)

and i hereby make a solomn promise not to ask anymore dumfuk questions.

now the pleasentries are over with, Hi im matt and i am a sarcastic b@stard who just so happens to own a GTiR and would like to be a part of your owners club, so can we play nice now. i get it that i asked the wrong question you dont need to go on about newbies being annoying and stupid. if it annoys you that much dont reply to their threads, chill out and take your face for a shit.

i was once told by a very dear friend that arguing with people over the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win, at the end of the day you are still a retard!

SickBoy

Now thats a bloody answer !!!!!!:p :p

Your gonna fit right in :shock:

Welcome to the fold

Lee

PS you gotto be impressed dude on to your 6th page for askin a nobber question got to be a record

O

Odin

:shock: good answer fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

By the way did your mother have a dodgy Terence Trent Darby fixation ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

Dooie Pop Pop

Trent said:
alright c**k juggling thunder c**ts, thanks for the help, and the warm invite to the club you gaggle of slack jawed hill billys :)

is that more like it? ;)

now the pleasentries are over with, Hi im matt and i am a sarcastic b@stard who just so happens to own a GTiR and would like to be a part of your owners club, so can we play nice now. i get it that i asked the wrong question you dont need to go on about newbies being annoying and stupid. if it annoys you that much dont reply to their threads, chill out and take your face for a shit.

i was once told by a very dear friend that arguing with people over the internet is like taking part in the special olympics, even if you win, at the end of the day you are still a retard!
thunder c**nts eh? someone likes a little Blade action?:lol: thats more like it Matt!:-D at least you actually own an R in the first place which is 8) grab yourself a camera and get some pictures of your beastie( :shock: ) for the gallery not forgetting to post thumbnails/ links and not fooking HUUUUUGE pics in a thread which ****s the bandwidth up;-) :-D

we will hold you to that:lol: i do it all the time btw;-) :lol: tbh though the search function is in a very real sense a tiny little baby and as such is only good for producing shit:oops: how old are you Matt?

alright c**k juggling thunder c**ts, thanks for the help, and the warm invite to the club you gaggle of slack jawed hill billys
you know HillBilly already it seems:? he definately juggles cocks...but only in an attempt to get as many into his mouth as possible.

welcome to the club Matt:) :welcome: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Stu

Last edited:
B

bex

Hi Trent my names bex..check out my cleavage:) if you like it you can chat to me on msn where i' ll show you a few of my personal picks and vids with farm animals.

dont listen to Paz he' s a nobhead

J

justin666

:welcome: :welcome: :whoo: :boink:

J

B

bex

pmsl:lol:

gtiroc is the bestest club in the whole wide world:-D :-D :-D

T

Trent

im 24, i like GTiR's and boobs.
the reason why i call myself trent is because me and a load of mates all have power names, mine is trent powerhouse, or hank "the tank" powerhouse depending who you ask and how i feel at the time. which is why frp sometimes refers to me as just powerhouse.
i made quite an enterance to the club then?, and you all thought i was a c**t. hahahahaha, hope to speak to you all soon on the finer points of life, and maybe see you at some meets?
i will post some pictures of "the drug dealers car" as my mum calls it a.s.a.p