oil, oil, and more oil

T

Trent

Ok so i know which engine oil to use but what about gearbox, transfer box and diff oil? i fancy giving the old battle axe the full lubricant works.... as it were.

Dooie Pop Pop

Trent said:
Ok so i know which engine oil to use but what about gearbox, transfer box and diff oil? i fancy giving the old battle axe the full lubricant works.... as it were.
**** off and use the search function:roll: who do you think we are? you mum?

:flame: :puke:

T

Trent

as you might of noticed (or not in this case) i am new to this site so i havnt quite worked my way round it yet. it was just a simple question, there was really no need for abuse.

Dooie Pop Pop

Trent said:
as you might of noticed (or not in this case) i am new to this site so i havnt quite worked my way round it yet. it was just a simple question, there was really no need for abuse.
no true i retract last statement on the grounds that you didn' t pay any attention to the stickies and FAQ link;-) you' ll also find a link at the top of the page which is what we call......the search function:-D :-D :-D

welcome to the club by the way:-D :welcome: :wave:

Last edited:
O

Odin

Dooie leave the poor halfwit alone :roll: , He's new and doesn't understand just how sick of this kind of question we are :lol: :lol: .

Use redline MT90 gearbox oil in the gearbox and transfer box fella, I think its 3.7 LT's in the box and about a litre in the transfer box maybe a tiny little bit more.

Rob

T

Trent

i also apologise for the question, i realise you have probably heard that same question countless numbers of times. im obviously wrong to asume that a forum for technical advice is the place to ask such a thing? it might be that im tired, too old to understand or maybe a little bit retarded, but what are stickies?

T

Trent

cheers for the info, sorry again for asking but i couldnt be bothered to dredge through pages of past posts and i couldnt get the search thingy to work

O

Odin

Trent said:
but what are stickies?

If you look at the top of this section you will notice that some of the threads have sticky next to them ;-) , These are the threads that we keep at the top of the section with all the answer's to the question's that get asked a lot ;-) .

Welcome to the club matey, You will need a thick skin on here that's for sure :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

T

Trent

i was just a bit suprised that the first reply to my first post was abusive and not very nice! no hard feelings anyway. i know a few of the members and i was warned to be careful what i said. so i asked for it really

O

Odin

Trent said:
i was just a bit surprised that the first reply to my first post was abusive and not very nice! no hard feelings anyway. i know a few of the members and i was warned to be careful what i said. so i asked for it really

Its ok fella I'm sure dooie f*ckwit was just joshing with you ;-) , If your not used to him he can seem to be a bit (lot) of a w@nker :roll: :cry: .

Me on the other hand am as nice as pie :shock: just ask anybody :lol: :lol: :lol: .

If you have anymore dodgy questions like which oil to use just private message me ;-) , And I'll take the pi55 out of you in private ;-) :shock: .

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

Trent said:
i was just a bit suprised that the first reply to my first post was abusive and not very nice! no hard feelings anyway. i know a few of the members and i was warned to be careful what i said. so i asked for it really
you call that abuse?Hahahaaa

:banplease: :lol:

i got a pm in my inbox from the Thundergod saying that if Trent asks any questions i have to abuse his **** as much as possible so he can come in and be all nice and helpfull;-):lol:

change your username to Pigmee1000000 and see what happens then;)

Last edited:

paz

Dooie Pop Pop said:
tried 'what oil?' in the search thingy and it didn' t find any matches:?:lol:

You have to be a bit more specific i.e. engine oil, or go into the more advanced search.

Try searching for ''chubby jock'' and see what it brings up ;)

paz

A

AJ4

And just for a second, imagine how many times that same same question has been asked before....

I imagine if you went to the GTR forum and asked what oil to use you would have been banned outright....

Mad

Just to clear up the search function thing - all the words used in the forum are stored on a search database. The bigger the database, the slower the forum.

Words of less than 4 letters are not recorded in the database, to filter out all the 'and, all, the, a, is, on' etc etc. For example, if you searched for 'what oil do I need', it would list all the threads that included the words 'oil, do and I'. Imagine how many threads include the words 'do' and 'I' !!!

Anyway, I've lowered the word length limit from 4 letter to 2 letters, but I'm not rebuilding the search database, it will just have to catch up in its own time.

I don't know why I'm writing this because no ****er reads it anyway :D

paz

God said:
Just to clear up the search function thing - all the words used in the forum are stored on a search database. The bigger the database, the slower the forum.

Words of less than 4 letters are not recorded in the database, to filter out all the 'and, all, the, a, is, on' etc etc. For example, if you searched for 'what oil do I need', it would list all the threads that included the words 'oil, do and I'. Imagine how many threads include the words 'do' and 'I' !!!

Anyway, I've lowered the word length limit from 4 letter to 2 letters, but I'm not rebuilding the search database, it will just have to catch up in its own time.

I don't know why I'm writing this because no ****er reads it anyway :D
What was that? ;)

paz

SickBoy

Trent once you have completed the oil changes it will be time to raise your boost to 1 Bar !!!

So when your ready just pop a thread up about how safe it will be .....every one will be much more helpfull !!!!!!

Lee :lol: :lol:

A

AJ4

shortly followed by what are the differences between a Uk Sunny and a jap pulsar, and then what 200SX parts will fit, then what clutch to buy, then.... :lol: