oil, oil, and more oil

paz

AJ4 said:
shortly followed by what are the differences between a Uk Sunny and a jap pulsar, and then what 200SX parts will fit, then what clutch to buy, then.... :lol:
18's.... you forgot the 18's dammit. Plus there's offset, thats proved to be quite popular recently :lol:

Paz

J

justin666

And then to top it all off dont forget to ask Markturbo about Fuel cut defenders ;-) Tell him I sent ya :-D

J.

A

AJ4

Trent - dont take all this too seriously, there is a certain brand of humour on this site that most people don't get. You'll get used to it ;)

paz

AJ4 said:
Trent - dont take all this too seriously, there is a certain brand of humour on this site that most people don't get. You'll get used to it ;)

Do you reckon its because its only funny to us?!?! :lol: Naaaaah.... that's just stupid, we're all hilarious :lol: ;)

Paz

T

Trent

you can take the **** all you want, it doesnt bother me, i do know alot more than i let on it was just that i got a different answer about which oils to use depending who i asked, because there are alot of "experts" out there

T

Trent

i also know that an fcd is as much use to an "r" as tits on a fish.

paz

Trent said:
you can take the **** all you want, it doesnt bother me, i do know alot more than i let on it was just that i got a different answer about which oils to use depending who i asked, because there are alot of "experts" out there
That sounds somewhat stroppish to me pal :lol: ;)

You'll get a lot of different answers about oil, as lots of people have tried different oils and stuck with what seems to work for them - they'll be basing that on different things such as how noisy the engine is, and where the oil temp sits etc, but its the one thing you'll never get a particularly common answer for :)

Paz

J

justin666

Trentyboy, Dont take all this so seriously ;-) :lol: ;-) Pi55 taking is what this place is all about aswell as being helpfull where we can:-D Try and find one thread on here that doesnt somewhere along the line drift completely off topic and end up in someone getting the naughty ripped out of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its all in good fun, but you should still go as markturbo about FCD's ;-)

As for oils... Gearbox wise, Cant go wrong with Redline MT90 and it also works perfectly well in the transfer box and rear diff. :) Dont get it in your mouth tho cause it taste's horrible!!!!

J.

paz

justin666 said:
Trentyboy, Dont take all this so seriously ;-) :lol: ;-) Pi55 taking is what this place is all about aswell as being helpfull where we can:-D Try and find one thread on here that doesnt somewhere along the line drift completely off topic and end up in someone getting the naughty ripped out of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its all in good fun, but you should still go as markturbo about FCD's ;-)

As for oils... Gearbox wise, Cant go wrong with Redline MT90 and it also works perfectly well in the transfer box and rear diff. :) Dont get it in your mouth tho cause it taste's horrible!!!!

J.
c o c k m e i s t e r .

Paz

SickBoy

Justin .....people told me you had problems but stooping to drinking MT90 is a bit much . I know how hard it is to stop but try here

http://www.stoptheaddiction.com/

Hope this helps m8

Lee;-) :lol: :lol:

PS Trent do you mind if we rename you to " Son Of Pigmeeeeee" :)

J

justin666

Take bloody weeks to get the taste of ya stuff out ya mouth!!!! I am talking about gearbox oil by the way PAZ!!:lol: ;-) :lol: ;-)

cockmeister.??? I am the cockmaster :shock: :shock: Master of my own that is :-D :-D :-D

J.

O

Odin

justin666 said:
Dont get it in your mouth tho cause it taste's horrible!!!!

I'm sure you used to far worse tasting things being stuffed in you gob fella :shock: :roll: .

Rob

J

justin666

Thunder God said:
I'm sure you used to far worse tasting things being stuffed in you gob fella :shock: :roll: .

Rob
Yup, Your wifes breakfast's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

J.

SickBoy

Mainly cos he was such a great guy .....everybody loved him !!!!:? :?

And he answered threads in a similar " I dont find it funny" sort of way that you do and he loved to ask the questions that you asked

Lee:roll:

T

Trent

i see. i can be abusive, i just didnt wanna get kicked out. i dont take things seriously, i just dont know any of you well enough to take the **** yet. dont worry i wont be any trouble on here, i have no desire to own lexus lights (and thats swearing) or chrome 48" wheels either.

paz

Trent said:
i see. i can be abusive, i just didnt wanna get kicked out. i dont take things seriously, i just dont know any of you well enough to take the **** yet. dont worry i wont be any trouble on here, i have no desire to own lexus lights (and thats swearing) or chrome 48" wheels either.
Ahhhh, so you're more of a 40'' man 8)

(Funnily enough, thats about as tall as Dooie :lol:)

Paz

O

Odin

Don't hold back fella, Give it to use with both barrels lol lol.

Pigme1000000 was and still is a total ar5e :crazy: and needs :boxing: .

Most of the limp wristed members joined the modifiers but you can still see them sneaking around the forum thinking there hidden from view :roll: .

Rob

SickBoy

No one wants you to be abusive m8ty thats one thing we are not ;-)

You will be ragging us with the best of em in a week or 2 :lol: :lol:

Its all harmless banter and you will find it is the same 4 or 5 people mainly cos we are on at work and bored sh*tless so this keeps us amused :?

Oh yes except Rob who is just a skiving git and sits at home sending his poor wife out to do the work

Lee