New to pulsars and need advice

pulsar pete

I sure am, but it's worth it. There rare as rocking horse poop,look the nuts and goes like a scared cat. Blown off some expensive cars in my 22 year old 'pig'

vpulsar

I had receipts for 60k plus on my old car so be very careful to control your spending and choose your modifications wisely. I'm already near 17k plus on my new pulsar so they're or can be very expensive if you get carried away.

Davidbeck

Well the one I'm looking at has 42,000 miles on it so I'm going to try keep it semi standard to keep it value. Any rust issues on yours Pete?

pulsar pete

It's had the arches done and the sills done in the past, I also had a full respray last summer so the paint work etc is looking good,but it's a 22 year old import,they need tlc from time to time but that's part of the pleasure of owning one for me. I'll actually be cutting the arches out soon as I'm going wider and lower, it's so far from standard now there's no going back really so as far as keeping it standard that ain't happening

Davidbeck

Pete
It's had the arches done and the sills done in the past, I also had a full respray last summer so the paint work etc is looking good,but it's a 22 year old import,they need tlc from time to time but that's part of the pleasure of owning one for me. I'll actually be cutting the arches out soon as I'm going wider and lower, it's so far from standard now there's no going back really so as far as keeping it standard that ain't happening
you on the Facebook page? Stick some pics up!