New to pulsars and need advice

lakeview

Forgot to say the owners brother also owns a pulsar and someone on the forum bought the white one the had a few months ago

lakeview

If it's just a weekend car keep the cage in
It's easy enough to take out if you change your mind later and the interior is easy enough to find cheaply

stugtir300

Dont buy one,there crap! There like the sticky mucus that dangles at the back of your throat that you cant get rid of.

Davidbeck

What's the a ruff price of a clutch change aswell. Heard most things is a engine out job. Long process???

Last edited:

stugtir300

I think the word crap was me explaining myself though pal,but we wont get our nickers in a twist,anyway welcome to the forum,but if a bit of banter is something the honda boys dont understand then your in the wrong place,on a more serious note ive had my pulsar for ten years,i wont be parting with it anytime soon,it gets under your skin and you wont drive anything else like it, if you do get one you will find it hard to let it go,if you do manage to have your fun out of one and then sell it on you will forever pine for another,there will be a many on this forum who will tell you the same thing.

Davidbeck

I think the word crap was me explaining myself though pal,but we wont get our nickers in a twist,anyway welcome to the forum,but if a bit of banter is something the honda boys dont understand then your in the wrong place,on a more serious note ive had my pulsar for ten years,i wont be parting with it anytime soon,it gets under your skin and you wont drive anything else like it, if you do get one you will find it hard to let it go,if you do manage to have your fun out of one and then sell it on you will forever pine for another,there will be a many on this forum who will tell you the same thing.
You basically describe it as if it's a amazing car but you say it's crap. Just don't get it.

stugtir300

When you own one you will understand,especially if you own one for as long as many of us have,your making my head hurt,off to get some pills,ha ha.

pulsar pete

What's the a ruff price of a clutch change aswell. Heard most things is a engine out job. Long process???
My local garage quoted me £500 to swap the clutch (that's just labour) so did it myself,I've become a dab hand at taking the box off. Hope this helps a little

lakeview

The thing with the gtir it is a 26 year old car might not be The best handling car now but you'll struggle to find a modern car that can out keep up with one

stugtir300

No probs david but you have nothing to apologise for,we have thick skin on this forum,it thickens pretty quick when you own a pulsar,i also own a honda!