jason gants dp motorsport gtir

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
Here we go again :pop2:
i'd crack out the pics of the time attack trolley again but it would only get deleted by one of the boring coonts that still pretends that this site is worth bothering with :lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
diesel weasel said:
i'd crack out the pics of the time attack trolley again but it would only get deleted by one of the boring coonts that still pretends that this site is worth bothering with :lol:

I thought it was funny but then i wasn't the boring coont who deleted it..

Rishi

LOU ROB

Fast Guy said:
Only Santa Pod and York Raceway are that I know of.
And I hold the record for santa pod for 2 years now, which everyone knows that it is a DP built and tuned car, which was recorded with a slight ignition problem and full road weight (apart from the back seats that I stripped out in the club stand) full tank of optimax and toyo t1R tyres. I did hold the highest terminal untill Jason beat it a couple of weeks back.
I have a feeling that I may lose out soon though as there are a few quick ones coming along. If it does get beaten, I'll claim it back as soon as I get my running gear sorted out.

Last edited:

EVOBAD

as u say lou ther is a few big spec pulsar running around but its ok to hav the power but its getting the power down on the day plus weather conditions play a big part ,& its about time a pulsar hit 10s at the pod,quertermile times seem to of stode still with pulsars in the last couple of years as with the skylines ther hitting hight 8ss now

NISR227

Will we see a 10 Pulsar this weekend? lets hope so.

Falling behind yes, but Pulsars are tuned on a budget when owners funds and time allow, with a very low R+D compared to other makes, hence the slow improvement in times over the years compared to others, some of the top Skyline and Evo (and odd Subaru) boys are so wealthy that its never an issue, and thats before you start looking that most are demo or company owned cars with loads of money spent and stacks of R+D anyway.

I think its fairer to compare the fastest Pulsars (like Jasons, Simons etc) with the Fastest private owned and paid for Skylines etc and then I don't think they are that far behind, which is a damn fine job for an old overlooked hatchback.

Good luck to them all over the next few shows/RWYB days, I have my video waiting...

ashills

00sid isnt running this weekend due to a few problems so thats a potential 10 second car not attending but it wont be long till it runs in anger just needs the final mapping sorting

EVOBAD

well i think when sombody does hit 10s & break that barrier in a pulsar it will happen mor often & as nisr227 states the pulsar guys cant really compeat with company guys running 1000bhp plus

P

pearl 476.5bhp

LOU ROB said:
And I hold the record for santa pod for 2 years now, which everyone knows that it is a DP built and tuned car, which was recorded with a slight ignition problem and full road weight (apart from the back seats that I stripped out in the club stand) full tank of optimax and toyo t1R tyres. I did hold the highest terminal untill Jason beat it a couple of weeks back.
I have a feeling that I may lose out soon though as there are a few quick ones coming along. If it does get beaten, I'll claim it back as soon as I get my running gear sorted out.
whats your address lou???i will send you a medal

EVOBAD

LOU ROB said:
I hope so Mic, I want to have her ready for the japshow finale if I can.
i would be nice to hav a welsh gtir owner top of the tree,dont rush the car lou make sure its runing spot on then hopfully hight 10ss:thumbsup:

M

micra man

LOU ROB said:
Nah,
I Just find it funny when people are talking out of their ar5e.
sense of humour lou most people have em? and the signiture you leave youself wide open for a bit of banter. bet you have a teeshirt printed up and everything:-D
anyway best of luck at totb :lol:

EVOBAD

micra man said:
sense of humour lou most people have em? and the signiture you leave youself wide open for a bit of banter. bet you have a teeshirt printed up and everything:-D
anyway best of luck at totb :lol:
i think he has been seen with his gtir t shirt on saying 11.01 at santa podyes thats me:thumbsup: