jason gants dp motorsport gtir

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Jasons is currently the quickest around but a Gtir in Scotland ran 10.9 on the 1/4 about 2 years ago and another ran slightly quicker than Jasons at an airfield many years ago.

C

Craig G

oh my word......

this is the worst bit of "lets try and be funny and make someone out to be a nob on a form" attempt i've ever seen.

dave is boss at his job

the fact that DP is still trading shows that

in this day and age, with loads of crying bastards like you's, if dave couldn't build engines, then wouldn't have trading standards closed them down?

at the end of the day, things will go wrong, and things will break, thats life, thats the way things go, NOTHING lasts forever.

and can i ask why you all seem to be up clives ****?

the man is a prick, i love the fact that he had a 1000+ bhp? evo 6 that can i add was never rolling roaded (properly) haha and did it ever break the 9's? surely that would be easy with all that power.

why you chose to go to see someone who used to stack shelves in a supermarket before dave took him on over someone who has been in the motorsport industry for most of his life is beyond me

it's funny the way you have your little clique, it's pure pathetic

at the end of the day, DP have built the the two quickest pulsars (official) and they have also built the UK's quickest privately owned subaru (11.01, with a full tank of pump petrol, full interior, luggage in the boot, on street tyres and is also a daily driver)

so they must be doing something right

but at the end of the day, you all want to bum clive

i'll leave you to do that. but clive will never build a pulsar as quick as any of DP's

also, ask clive about my mates EVO 4 that clive couldn't map the DET out of

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JASON GANT

The engine been built for 4 years now and the rev counter is broken just cant be arsed changing it, only put the vid on because people have ask were the car is and how its doing. Thanks to the people who have put positive comments and to the rest of you grow up. The car will be at 10 of the best and will be happy to go head to head with any of you that wants to put your money where your mouth is. Wont be bothering with this website anymore, i'll stick with the modifiers.

MarkTurbo

Craig G said:
Thats a funny thing to write after just putting up a post brown nosing DP :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find all these tuner wars hilarious :lol: It amazes me how people take it all personally when somebody says something bad about the company that works on their car, get a life for f**ks sake :lol: Im unbiased as i dont need to use tuners (thank god :biggrin1: ) they all have their bad points but i dont see why people need to get all arsey when anything bad is mentioned :der:

Anyway keep it going, im off to get the popcorn :thumbsup:

deank93

Craig G said:
oh my word......

this is the worst bit of "lets try and be funny and make someone out to be a nob on a form" attempt i've ever seen.

dave is boss at his job

the fact that DP is still trading shows that

in this day and age, with loads of crying bastards like you's, if dave couldn't build engines, then wouldn't have trading standards closed them down?

at the end of the day, things will go wrong, and things will break, thats life, thats the way things go, NOTHING lasts forever.

and can i ask why you all seem to be up clives ****?

the man is a prick, i love the fact that he had a 1000+ bhp? evo 6 that can i add was never rolling roaded (properly) haha and did it ever break the 9's? surely that would be easy with all that power.

why you chose to go to see someone who used to stack shelves in a supermarket before dave took him on over someone who has been in the motorsport industry for most of his life is beyond me

it's funny the way you have your little clique, it's pure pathetic

at the end of the day, DP have built the the two quickest pulsars (official) and they have also built the UK's quickest privately owned subaru (11.01, with a full tank of pump petrol, full interior, luggage in the boot, on street tyres and is also a daily driver)

so they must be doing something right

i'll leave you to do that. but clive will never build a pulsar as quick as any of DP's

also, ask clive about my mates EVO 4 that clive couldn't map the DET out of

I think you need to calm down a bit.....or not post whilst drinking.

There is no argument that DP has built VERY fast and utterly superb R's in Jason and Lou's as has been proven....100% FACT

There is also no argument that DP has built some VERY shoddy R's that have been lavished with VERY poor quality workmanship as has been proven.....100% FACT

DP has gained a lot of business from the reputation gained from the stunning performances from Jason and Lou's R's and DP would have lost just as much from the well documented F**k ups

Like Mark i didn't use tuners after my own "experiences" and wouldn't again but you pays your money and makes your choice as is everyones right, making posts like the one you have doesn't help anyone and makes you look a a huge idiot so please go away.

C

Craig G

MarkTurbo said:
Thats a funny thing to write after just putting up a post brown nosing DP :lol: :lol: :lol:

I find all these tuner wars hilarious :lol: It amazes me how people take it all personally when somebody says something bad about the company that works on their car, get a life for f**ks sake :lol: Im unbiased as i dont need to use tuners (thank god :biggrin1: ) they all have their bad points but i dont see why people need to get all arsey when anything bad is mentioned :der:

Anyway keep it going, im off to get the popcorn :thumbsup:
no brown nosing laaaaaaa

none at all

just stated a few facts...

M

micra man

Craig G said:
no brown nosing laaaaaaa

none at all

just stated a few facts...

lol whatever makes you sleep at night do dp pay your wages by any chance;-)

GTiR_Mic

tim1 said:
new to this forum stuff mate dont quite understand your comments i thought jasons was the quickest one around or am i mistaken
AWD Motorsport in Perth ran a 10.9 at Crail in there GTi-R a while back. Also the car is not road legal.

Mic

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
GTiR_Mic said:
AWD Motorsport in Perth ran a 10.9 at Crail in there GTi-R a while back. Also the car is not road legal.

Mic

Will be road legal soon though!! ;)

Rishi

C

Craig G

KF79GTIR said:
Just Stated a few facts Like, I like To Suck DP C0CK
Dead mature

micra man said:
lol whatever makes you sleep at night do dp pay your wages by any chance;-)
why would that make me sleep at night?

and i wish i got paid by DP, i don't even get discount

i'm happy to pay their prices as the price you pay for the quality of work they do is excellent

GTiR_Mic said:

Mic
well lets see what jasons does when the traction issues get sorted and the boost gets upped

and would i be right in saying the GTi-R that ran the 10.9 was not on an FIA approved strip?

O

Odin

Craig G said:
for the quality of work they do is excellent

:shock: :shock: :shock: Surely you jest :der: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

M

micra man

i'm happy to pay their prices as the price you pay for the quality of work they do is excellent

haaaaaaaaaaaaaa your a very funny bloke youve just made my day:-D

C

Craig G

well i've never had any problems with them at all

i've alwaysbeen pleased with the way i've been treated as a customer

and micra man.... i'm not funny, but your spelling is

deank93

Craig G said:
well i've never had any problems with them at all

i've alwaysbeen pleased with the way i've been treated as a customer

and micra man.... i'm not funny, but your spelling is

Seriously pal, what is the matter with you??

Just leave it alone, stop trying to provoke negative DP related reactions from people, your origional post was pointless, its almost like your on here in an attempt to build a file of apparant slanderous quotes.

Some people, yourself included, love what DP do...and thats fine.

Some people hate what they do....and thats fine.

If your having work done by them and your happy then we're all happy for you, just leave it at that.

deank93

JASON GANT said:
Alright guys sorry not been on for a while, been out last weekend on DP’s new set up and managed to record a 11.065sec ¼ mile pass at Avon park. Amazingly the new set up was only running 1.5 bar of boost due to traction issues at 2.2 bar as you can tell from the video it was struggling at 1.5 bar of boost, so 10 of the best could be very interesting. Heres the video enjoy!!!

http://www.dpmotorsport.com/video/jasongant2
This is what the thread is about.....just thought it was worth reminding everyone.

GTiR_Mic

Craig G said:
well lets see what jasons does when the traction issues get sorted and the boost gets upped

and would i be right in saying the GTi-R that ran the 10.9 was not on an FIA approved strip?

Im not starting an argument here mate.

I was just answering someones question.

Jason may be able to beat that time and it would be good to see him get a low 10 or even better doen the 1/4 mile.

Crail is an approved strip, just the car is not a road legal car but as Rishi says the car will be road legal soon and will be back with a new and better engine.

Mic

Last edited:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Shakespeare and Elvington aren't FIA approved strips. Only Santa Pod and York Raceway are that I know of.

C

Craig G

GTiR_Mic said:
Im not starting an argument here mate.

I was just answering someones question.

Jason may be able to beat that time and it would be good to see him get a low 10 or even better doen the 1/4 mile.

Crail is an approved strip, just the car is not a road legal car but as Rishi says the car will be road legal soon and will be back with a new and better engine.

Mic
crail is not FIA approved