jason gants dp motorsport gtir

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
micra man said:
and he cant drive for crap, tells you the car can go faster still:lol: ;-) :thumbsup:
That's a bit unfair.He can drive a bit ;-)

Couldn't build an engine if his life depended on it though :evil:

frp

good result jason.
what's the deal with the rev counter showing 4k gear changes?
is it broke?
steve

bracpan

Well done, great result. Keep it up.
Its about time all the other got there arses into gear and got their Pulsars out on the tracks/strips.
Come on lads stop talking about it and do it..its almost June already!!!!
Phil

M

micra man

oap-r said:
Couldn't build an engine if his life depended on it though :evil:
you dont have to tell me pal ;-) :roll: :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

al125

Strange given the fact he built both Jason Gant's and Lou Robs ( the 2 fastest road legal 1/4 mile GTIR's in the UK )

O

Odin

al125 said:
Strange given the fact he built both Jason Gant's and Lou Robs ( the 2 fastest road legal 1/4 mile GTIR's in the UK )

Yes very strange indeed :? , But I've seen the engineer's report on Bruce Spence's engine and it doesn't make good reading mate :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

The oil squirters where cut off because their was no cuts outs in the pistons and the crank thrust washer was in the sump, Along with the other bits of what was left of his engine :shock: :cry: .....

Rob

M

micra man

and the piston they drilled out in my gt turbo starlet to make con rod fit it. causing the engine rattle and eventually blow up that was engine number 4 can post pics if you like:roll: ;-)

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
Plus the block was not machined square and the liners were fitted with araldite :evil:

While these things may or may not have been down to DP,David junior should certainly have picked up on these major defects during the rebuild.

How many times have we seen DP engines go tits?

And there's also the times where we don't hear when they go tits as well ;-)

There have been occasions where i was asked not to mention certain things ;-)

Just wait until the boost gets turned up,then we'll see just how good their engines are :lol:

Keira

oap-r said:
bruce, everyone knows rob wears large size ladies undies to any meets he goes to :lol:

O

Odin

diesel weasel said:
bruce, everyone knows rob wears large size ladies undies to any meets he goes to :lol:

:doh: :shock: , And I thought that was just mine and Bruce's little secret :oops: :oops: .

Rob

M

micra man

i can tell you a few things as well bruce seen you outside dp a few years ago we had purple pulsar. :thumbsup:

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
micra man said:
i can tell you a few things as well bruce seen you outside dp a few years ago we had purple pulsar. :thumbsup:
Must've been quite a few years back as i havn't been anywhere near those muppets since 2002.

That was when i picked up my Dave mapped heap o' $hit :evil: :evil:

Never to return :thumbsup:

M

micra man

ya that was years ago they had a blue gt a punto and a white gt starlet there none of those cars were ever the same after comming out of there. the punto sold starlet sold pulsar stripped and rebuilt.

a former mapper who worked there admitted to be recently that he didnt have equipment to do it or expertise for that matter. you know the guy bruce big tanned guyt with all those muscles;-) . he mapped our kids car and nver selected the z32 on power fc then came back and told me he didnt know much about em. thats when he went rc and never looked back:shock:

T

tim1

absolutely awsome video got my car at dp at the minute aswell brillant set up been looking around that car its f.....g mental well done jay

Adam L

this all sounds like the Renault 5 scence 4 years ago, personal built engines beat tuners by a second on the 1/4 mile...

and efi is easier than carbs ;)

deank93

Adam L said:
this all sounds like the Renault 5 scence 4 years ago, personal built engines beat tuners by a second on the 1/4 mile...

and efi is easier than carbs ;)
Very true....BB tuning verses GT tuning.

T

tim1

new to this forum stuff mate dont quite understand your comments i thought jasons was the quickest one around or am i mistaken