GTIROC Trackday 2009

kenan

South West Regional Rep
Not a happy bunny. Went to book the time off at work and they have a large job in and are refusing holiday to everyone in October so can't make it, unelss I was "sick"

1. fubar andy...driver
2. pulsarboby....driver
3. Tim....driver
4. olliecast....driver
5. nitrosgti-r.....drives
6. Gwa-r.....driver
7. vss irvine....driver
8. Trondelond....driver (if my uncertainty is ok - deposit is no problem)
9. ChrisS....driver
10. antgtir....driver
11. Davie Houston....driver
12. Riske....driver
13. Campbellju....driver

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Payment details:

Paypal Account: accounts@gtiroc.com

You can also pay direct (BACS) in to the GTiROC Club Account.

Sort code: 08-92-86
Account No: 07083758
Bank name: Smile

If you pay via Paypal add 4% if you pay via online banking/BACS then its FREE :thumb:

If you wish to pay the full amount then you are welcome to do so or just pay your deposit of £20.

Don't forget to add your full name and username to the payment details so we know who has paid.

Cheers :-D

P

pulsarboby

deposit paid:-D

il be bringing loads of spares along with me and tools, jacks etc for those that need to borrow them, but not gonna spend the whole day spannering lol.

looking forward to this day, just got to build myself an engine between now and then:lol:

will be good to meet up again jim8)

whos stopping the night before at b+b???

Not a happy bunny. Went to book the time off at work and they have a large job in and are refusing holiday to everyone in October so can't make it, unelss I was "sick"
i can see you suffering from swine flu in october, theres a definate risk that time of year you know:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

dobby

I will be coming but I dont know just yet If I will be able to track my car. Are there more places left?

R

riske

Paid deposit via paypal as a gift so no charges will be incurred :)

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
will be good to meet up again jim8)

whos stopping the night before at b+b???
Likewise bobby. I keep meaning to catch up with Dan and Stu as to see if they will come along too. Where is the B&B? I will have to work on Jill if I can but she will be 8.5 months pregnant so I may be out of free passes :baby:

R

riske

I'll be up the night before. i think i owe Bobby a few. Then we can :dance1:

Anyone got a trailer i can buy or borrow to get my R up there and back?8)

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Are there more places left?

Yeah there are places left; I'm just sorting out deposits so that people can confirm their place for the event.

Try not to leave it till the last minute as there might not be any spaces left for the day :thumb:

I've not driven a car in ages, my R is without MOT, has stuff wrong with it and I'll only have been back in the country a month so I reserve the right to drive like a complete "gaylord"
If you need a hand at all Jim let me know ;-)

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

I'll be up the night before. i think i owe Bobby a few. Then we can :dance1:

Anyone got a trailer i can buy or borrow to get my R up there and back?8)

possibly!
il be taking my low loader but i have an almost new brian james trailer that my megabusas sitting on at the mo, so assuming i dont sell the trailer by then you are more than welcome to borrow it.

as for b+b if everyone books in at same place then we can all go for beer and curry or whatever the night before.
doesnt really matter if we cant all get in the same place though as long as were only a taxi ride away that'll be fine:thumbsup:

R

riske

Cheers Bobby i will definately be in convoy up there the night before if you want. Is everyone staying at the Middlewich Travel Lodge? I really hope my 5" Goose will pass the sound test. Got 1 hks silencer?? Bobby how loud you think mine is?

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
1. fubar andy...driver - deposit
2. pulsarboby....driver - deposit
3. Tim....driver - deposit
4. olliecast....driver - deposit
5. nitrosgti-r.....drive - deposit
6. Gwa-r.....driver - deposit
7. vss irvine....driver - deposit
8. Trondelond....driver (if my uncertainty is ok - deposit is no problem) - deposit
9. ChrisS....driver - deposit
10. antgtir....driver - deposit
11. Davie Houston....driver - deposit
12. Riske....driver - deposit
13. Campbellju....driver - deposit

Last edited:
R

riske

Passengers can pay on the day right? also if your just watching its free yeah?

P

pulsarboby

Bobby how loud you think mine is?

about the same as mine as its exactly the same system you have!
should pass 100 db if you cheat and lie a bit like i do:lol:

just tell them it has rev limit set at 6500rpm then they shouldnt take it over 4000 max, mine actually made less than 100db on my recent trackday but only took it to 3500rpm

antgtir

1. fubar andy...driver - deposit
2. pulsarboby....driver - deposit
3. Tim....driver - deposit
4. olliecast....driver - deposit
5. nitrosgti-r.....drive - deposit
6. Gwa-r.....driver - deposit
7. vss irvine....driver - deposit
8. Trondelond....driver (if my uncertainty is ok - deposit is no problem) - deposit
9. ChrisS....driver - deposit
10. antgtir....driver - deposit paid
11. Davie Houston....driver - deposit
12. Riske....driver - deposit
13. Campbellju....driver - deposit

Deposit paid from me.

Ant.

olliecast

All,
I hate to do this but i`m going to have to drop out as I`ve got to go to Japan on a work visit. Its an opportunity my career and i can`t afford to miss.

Apologies,
ollie