Carbon bonnets, Possible group buy

M

maffgtir

Sorry Im really thick, how much is it for a carbon fibre bonnet with all the vent's and delivered to your door??? :D

J

jiw

start on page 1 :lol: only joking, i added the CFX bonnet up at £514.68 thats the bonnet delivered to your door including carraige vat and import duty, if the vents are £150 extra then i take it thats £664.68p in total, Hoping to do these bonnet's cheaper than that, jeff :wink:

M

maffgtir

That sounds good to me. just depends on when you want to buy them, keep me posted im really interested :D

paz

jiw said:
start on page 1 :lol: only joking, i added the CFX bonnet up at £514.68 thats the bonnet delivered to your door including carraige vat and import duty, if the vents are £150 extra then i take it thats £664.68p in total, Hoping to do these bonnet's cheaper than that, jeff :wink:
If you can I'd keep the proce around the first figure - that seems more reasonable and closer to the prices in Oz, although still higher.

Paz

J

jiw

Hi, im going in to discuss prices etc tomorrow so if theirs anything that you all want to know other than the price please go ahead and ask, jeff :wink:

Somebody might have asked this already Jeff, but the post is already getting too long for me to be ar$ed trawling thru it all :lol: - Have you got any piccies of the bonnets? I'm just intrested if the intercooler scoop will be a two piece thing as per original or moulded. (bad explanation of what i mean.) :roll:

P

pawl

Can I be added to a list for this one please. OEM style. bumper first and also interested in seeing what else they can do (out of carbon) :roll:

J

jiw

Hi, the bonnets will be oem style and id advise using pins for safety, anything can be made as long as the amount of orders justify's making a mould, a bonnet has not been produced from the GTI-R mould at the moment as he is on with an order for some Honda CRX bonnet's, he is going to produce a GTI-R bonnet sometime next week as far as i know to put in the shop for demonstration purposes, i will try and get pictures of other products so you can get some idea of the quality, just depends what is their at the time.

So far the possible order's are:
1)RishiGTiR
2)Geoff Pine
3)cookie
4)nissanmansco
5)Dan_GTIR
6)Me
7)Jess
8)ShayneG
9)GAZ P
10)GTiR-SR20DET
11)NickB
12)paz
13)maffgtir
14)little ghost
15)Pete
16)pawl

Hopefully i will have some reasonable prices tomorrow, jeff :wink:

paz

little ghost said:
Somebody might have asked this already Jeff, but the post is already getting too long for me to be ar$ed trawling thru it all :lol: - Have you got any piccies of the bonnets? I'm just intrested if the intercooler scoop will be a two piece thing as per original or moulded. (bad explanation of what i mean.) :roll:
You just can't read any words longer than 1 letter, that's your problem :lol: :p

Jeff - Good news :) let us know when you do.

paz

J

jiw

I have the info now but it wont let me post in that section as i have no power's :cry: jeff :wink:

also i will have pics of some crx bonnet's and some other carbon parts on monday night, a carbon bonnet will be coming off the mold end of next week :lol:

J

jiw

ok, the price for carbon or carbon kevlar (the choice is your's) will be £511+vat for 15 bonnet's, going to post the full details with pics soon in the group buy section, jeff :wink:

J

jiw

postage will be arranged later, they will be available for collection in the n/e england, P+P is between £30 and £50 fully insured, jeff