Carbon bonnets, Possible group buy

J

jiw

i will see the lad next saturday and ask, get carbon and leave it bare, you know it makes sense :lol:

P

Pulsar_Bitch

Let me know how much they are as they would look great on, and lighter

J

jiw

1)Vpulsar
2)RishiGTiR
3)Geoff Pine
4)cookie
5)nissanmansco
6)Dan_GTIR
7)Me
8)Jess
9)ShayneG
10)GAZ P

Just add your name to the list of possibles as above, jeff :wink:

A

Anonymous

if the price is right? and i guess is this just for people in the uk?

A

Anonymous

if the price is right? and i guess is this just for people in the uk?

J

jiw

1)Vpulsar
2)RishiGTiR
3)Geoff Pine
4)cookie
5)nissanmansco
6)Dan_GTIR
7)Me
8)Jess
9)ShayneG
10)GAZ P
11)GTiR-SR20DET
12)NickB
13)paz

looking good so far :wink:

J

jiw

as i said stu, prices will be sorted next weekend, just gathering intrest now, jeff :wink:

M

maffgtir

Im interested, all depends on the cost and when you want to do it????

J

jiw

1)RishiGTiR
2)Geoff Pine
3)cookie
4)nissanmansco
5)Dan_GTIR
6)Me
7)Jess
8)ShayneG
9)GAZ P
10)GTiR-SR20DET
11)NickB
12)paz
13)maffgtir
14)little ghost

A 50% Deposit will be required off everybody who decides they want in, the other 50% can be paid at a later date, when full payment is made the bonnet's will be despatched/available for collection as soon as they are ready, jeff :wink:

well lets see how close they can get to 300quid each then as there last quote was like 340 and that was for a group buy of 10 so if we get more i want more money off!

thats sounds fair to me

As for price, this is based on a group buy of 10 bonnets with any combination of materials:

CFX GTi-R Carbon Fibre bonnet - £371
CFX GTi-R Carbon Kevlar Fibre or V-pattern Carbon Fibre bonnet - £421

These prices include packaging and import duty. Shipping will be £50 picked up from CFX UK in Derby, or £70 delivered to your door in the UK. If you’re outside the UK then a different rate will need to be calculated. VAT as always will be 17.5%.

The process: A 50% deposit will be required upon placement of your order, the balance due before final shipping. A 50% deposit is required as all parts are made specifically made to order. Payments can be made via cheque, bank transfer, Paypal or cash. Delivery would be in approximately 8 weeks, but hopefully quicker as this is the number 1 job in our shop.

J

jiw

I added them as £514.68p inc vat import duty and postage for the CFX, and imho, not going to get a GOOD carbon bonnet for £371 posted and including import duty, the materials which go into these bonnets cost £230 per bonnet, they are not full of resin, jeff :wink:

paz

Plus with the CFX bonnet you have to pay extra for the vents - think its around £150.

I know in Oz you can get a decent carbon bonnet for around £400-450 for the GTIR but the postage is ridiculous.

Paz