who has a nice painted rocker cover

stedee

i can do marble effects btw used to do it as a profession but you would need heat resistant varnish.
i think the throttle bodies let alot of those cars down i noticed some were polished, they looked well smart ,i would have to at least cleaned them or even paint it silver.

CanadianR

gtirx2 have you had your engine out? your engine bay looks clean. how many hours spent or what cleaning products did you use?

I will try going white rocker cover once i get home from Australia.

gtirx2

CanadianR said:
gtirx2 have you had your engine out? your engine bay looks clean. how many hours spent or what cleaning products did you use?

I will try going white rocker cover once i get home from Australia.
My engine has been in and out about 15-20 times over the years i would think,if not more:shock: :lol: Last year it was in and out atleast 4-5 times with different issues:doh::x
Hours spent cleaning it i would not know,if it looks shitty when i take it out i give it a good clean in there with engine cleaner or alike.
Its good to keep it clean in there so i can see where all the leeks are coming from;-)

vizi0n

Mine's not installed yet but here it is:

Ultra flat red (from an SR20DE). I just need to figure out how to hook my throttle cable, and polish the letters a bit

Last edited:
T

th3k3ymast3r

Can't say its as nice as the others, but mines in Satin black or matt.