Various poly bushes

alphadrex

Hey Y'all,

I'm looking at replacing my front engine buffer rod with the NISMO one (11350-RS420). I am also considering replacing my rear buffer rod as well. Can anyone tell me if they are the same/interchangeable? If so, I will just go ahead and buy 2. I seem to remember reading somewhere that even though they are different part numbers, they measure the same and can be swapped, but I cannot seem to find where I read it. If someone could confirm this, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

splmum

Both are the same dimensions. one is made of composite material and the other is metal. the bushes are the same for both. The nismo (11350-RS420) is just a composite item like the OEM item. a waste of money just to say it's a 'nismo'.

alphadrex

So both the front and rear buffer rods can be replaced with 11350-RS420? I'm not going with the NISMO just for the name, my front one is completely destroyed and I don't have confidence that the silicone trick will take. As long as I can confirm they are the same, I'm gonna order them up.