Totb x

bobby tune

how do? just realised ive been a member since 09 not very good we computers more a hands on type o guy. bbq food no problem as i said hands on (usually food):lol:

Last edited:
P

pulsarboby

He is on the mob site but unsure if he has posted anything?

He's not very friendly? ;-)
thats no way to speak about wee young bobby:lol:

got the voicemail bobby il call you tomorrow fella

johnsy

Im in the middle of modification conquest so im going to give this a miss, there's no-way i can afford to do both

johnsy

lol @ bob.

yeah im kinda in the need for speed at the min, and very impulsive to boot. i had more than totb planned but im still hoping ill get one more trackday in before the winter sets in.

short of winning the lotto(which i dont play) ill have to bow out

sorry!

STU666V

im dans bank manager at the mo and i say NO:lol:
hes sold his soul to me, its either that or his ass:fight2:
;-)

Sell your ass for £10 a week until TOTB and you will have enough ;-)

I understand johnsy, hope we get more names down?

Is there anyone else that would like to give it a go but thinks there not fast enough? Give it a shot and stick your name down.

Dont be shy!

Thanks

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
hope we get more names down?

Is there anyone else that would like to give it a go but thinks there not fast enough? Give it a shot and stick your name down.

Dont be shy!
So do I, I'd like to at least have 5 cars down to attend the event....we'd even get points for having a team of 5+

I'm sure we can get 2 more people to compete.

Don't worry about drag racing or the bigger powered cars, I'm just wanting to give it a good thrashing on the handling...

Step up and give it a go, you've got nothing to lose! :thumb:

P

pulsarboby

put me down il deffo do it this year as my car should be run in by then with new engine blah blah!