Top Mount or Front Mount oil coolers

A

ard1ey

Not necessarily, but I've got a Pace frontmount and still have the aircon so its already radiator city at the front of my car :)

I've seen the cooler on Duey's car, nice job. I decided on the brake duct position as its out of the way, should still get a reasonable airflow if I adjust the ducting and doesn't put even more stuff in front of my radiator. I've seen it on a few cars, but I can't remember any in particular.

Shaun

:D I have fitted mine in the brakeduct(16Row),its a bit fiddley to fit,and you have to cut a piece out of the bumper bar to get it at a decent angle and allow for the left hand pipe connector :wink: How desperate are you to fit it :?: (i.e.have yoo got the cooler yet :?: ),as i might be able to get you some pics sometime next week,if Duey will lend me his digicam :lol: But they will also only be from the bottom of the car as i would have to remove the bumper to get pictures from the top,which i dont fancey doin :lol:

A

ard1ey

That would be great if you get the chance, cheers mate. Should reduce the amount of time I'm sitting there with the bumper off looking confused. :D I haven't bought anything yet, as I still have a 1.4 Sunny bumper on with no ducts :oops: so it would be a bit pointless.