Sunny Fog Light Switch...

A

Anonymous

might be like mine mine has been somehow wired into my standard lights which means no ugly boxs on the back

JU5TY

Got a UK sunny rear fog light switch today, from a breakers yard. Was £2 with the plug and leads. Nissan wanted £50 without the plug and leads, just the switch!

ian c

fog light

next time i'm out tinkering with the dash i'll write down which wires to attach to what!
JUSTY - what colour wires have you got on your new switch/lead?

celm

can someone get me the front and rear fog light switch.ill send the money by paypal or what ever method u want it!!!

JU5TY

ian c, I will have a look at the colour of the wires for you when im next in the garage. There are 5 wires, 2 for the switch, 1 for the on light and 2 for the back light on the button.

celm, There was another rear fog light switch up there... But not sure when im next up there... PM me if your interested.

C

charlie

Mine had PIAA front fogs installed when it came over from japland. Strangely they were never wired up :? i got the front fog switch from another sunny and fitted that.

Also got a havard flasher switch from a uk sunny- i have 2 there now... one controls my flamer :wink: it is a hazard afterall :p