Sunny Fog Light Switch...

JU5TY

Does anyone know where the fog light switch is on normal UK Sunny’s?

Thinking it may be in the centre panel next to the hazards etc?

Wouldn’t mind swapping my horrible dash switch for a proper one... :D

B

bean

Yeah, right hand side of the hazards I think.

I've got a crappy looking aftermarket switch in there, soon to be ripped out and a blank put in place. 8)

Curtis

I think it's the far left, but either way yeah it's in the centre console. Ring a few brakers and see if they've got one. I managed to find one at my local yard for the R I was selling as I think an aftermarket one looks tatty.

oldaneal

Front fog light switch was in the center console next to rear heated screen, rear fog lights i think were where the coin holder is ??

Curtis

oldaneal said:
Front fog light switch was in the center console next to rear heated screen, rear fog lights i think were where the coin holder is ??
Other way around I think...?

R

rsnissan

lol :wink:

the jammy gits get 2 sets of lights the Datsun doesnt get any :cry:

M

Mart

mattygti-r said:
where is the fog swtich on the normal GTIR (import) my MOT is due and i dont think ive got one :cry: :cry: :roll:
Import pulsars don't have a rear fog, but one must have been fitted during the SVA to get it into the country.
It should be there somewhere

mattygti-r

er well i doint have one then !!!!!

no switch on dash and no light on the bumper etc other than the standard lights...

R

rsnissan

u can paint one of the reverse lights red and pass an MOT like that.

stupid i know but true

A

Anonymous

Or have a dogy mate to do mots for ya lol

Ive got a sunny fog switch

mattygti-r

cant afford a "non proper mot" anways...think the right hand side light cluster is a bit err strange..ive noticed that one light section is "imperfect" must been converted to fog. i dont really pay much attention to it so will have to double check it.

ian c

fog switch

all....when i got my R - years back... I converted two of the brake lights to fogs and fitted a UK style fog lamp switch in the centre console.....

does anybody want me to write a how to?