Slotless Tow Eye Covers (pic)

CruiseGTi-R

Thought I'd put this in seperate thread (helps me track who wants what).

Progress pic of a two eye cover without the slot. Guess it makes it, eerm, a 'cover' then :-D
Threw some paint on it last night, to see what it might look like, so a little rough still.

Should give a nice clean look to the bumper.

As said in other thread, I'll be finishing normal ones first, then get these out.

Cheers, toby

Last edited:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
These look really nice..well done!

Im sure you'll get loadsa orders for these.

Aimee

R

RUDI-GTIR

i,ll have one in grey if poss pm me n tell me wwhere u live im in bath (not the bath u numtys)

Gray

If I hadnt of spent 47 quid on one from nissan I would of had a slotless one lol

CruiseGTi-R

Hi mate, they're £25 painted. I'd have to check on postage to canada, but can't imagine it'd be too bad.

Bit of a waiting list on these, I'm doing em as fast as possible, but at the moment looking at 10-14 days before I get round to yours. Hope this is ok.

S

sandman-r

Sounds good, whenever you're ready, just let me know, I guess you can pm me. Thanks!

N

Ninja_tune_factory

cruise how meny do you have ? as i may have one off you

R

Riggsbie

Can you put me down for a slotted one in Black (that ultra rare GTiR colour !).

Thanks

maz

nice one cruise, can u put me down for a slotless one please. gimme a shout when u want paid and the address :) cheers

CruiseGTi-R

Wow, these are popular! You guys are gonna keep me locked up in my workshop for months!

I'll pm each of you as I complete them, effectively I can carry on making them, so supply is unlimited.

Slight drawback at the moment in that I crashed the R. Will explain all tomorrow (photos etc).

P

papdog

CruiseGTi-R said:
Slight drawback at the moment in that I crashed the R. Will explain all tomorrow (photos etc).
Bugger, is it bad? :doh:

I'd like a grey slotless one by the way as well please 8)

Graham