Red UK spec Sunny GTi-R - ROLLING SHELL.

pulsar350R

Nov 12, 2006
North West
well if Ed is letting it go for reasonable money then I might be interested, wonder if those bloody brakes ever worked?

;)
so wots the story behind this then, why did'nt the brakes ever work???? :roll:

did you ever right it off at on point???? :?

is their anything dodgey wrong with this shell???:cry:

neil240z

Mar 30, 2004
Macclesfield, Cheshire
i could never work out why the brakes wouldnt work, the fluid seemed to be getting pushed back into the reservoir, i had them pressure bled and everything!, shell is good though, no write offs to my knowledge and i had a AA hpi report which was in the folder i think.

pulsar350R

Nov 12, 2006
North West
Come and have a look. Looks straight to me, and generally is in better condition than most pulsars I get in the workshop! There is some rot on the near side arch but seems fine other than that, and what I said already.
ave seen it in the flesh and its been park'd in the same place since i was down at fusion for a remap on my R a while ago. i did have a good look around it seem's good for a project. i remember u saying that you was gona rebiuld her.

pulsar350R

Nov 12, 2006
North West
i could never work out why the brakes wouldnt work, the fluid seemed to be getting pushed back into the reservoir, i had them pressure bled and everything!, shell is good though, no write offs to my knowledge and i had a AA hpi report which was in the folder i think.

am just curious in why this happened???

wot brakes was you running at the time, stock or uprated????

am very temted in this.:p

billy187

Mar 16, 2008
haha danny i wish

This red uk one is another one of my ex cars, i owned it before neil. Shame your one went abroad (and got written off) as im sure i would have had my name on the logbook of that sooner or later...