Oil Overheating Light keeps flashing on and off!

A

Anonymous

I think its an Oil temp warning light anyway its the one third from the right in the bottom right hand corner! keps flashing on and off intermittently? help please!!!

Nick[:)]

Superlative Conspiracy

E

Edd

OIl level low possibly?
Can't think what light it is, but i'd check your oil level

1000 miles and still intact

A

Anonymous

Aright EDD!

I've just been out and checked the Oil and the levels fine! altho it is still hot so I'll check it again before I leave work tonight!

Thanks Mate,

Superlative Conspiracy

A

Anonymous

doode our cars dont have an oil temperature warning light, that is the oil pressure light that is coming on, check ur oil level and keep an eye on the oil pressure gauge, other than that it could be a malfunctioning light, but get it check ASAP or ur engine could go POP!

In da integra and civic
switching fo' lanes
wit da pedal down screeming out racin' aint a thing

A

Anonymous

Oil checked out fine and has not long been changed also the cap was tight! The light hasnt come on since so I wonder if it was down to the cold morning?

Superlative Conspiracy

C

charlie

sounds worrying to me, just keep an eye on the oil pressure gauge [8)] does it take a long time to build in the morning? or maybe you have a dodgy oil pump [V][:(]

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time, for those 500 calories or more, im free!

A

Anonymous

No doesn't take long atall and its only happeened that one morning not since so god knows! I'll keep an eye on the Oil but it seems spot on!

Nick[:p]

Superlative Conspiracy