Mesh

gtirmouse

where can i get black mesh simalar to what the std top grill mesh looks like? have looked at halfords(my little bro works there) and in b&q as thats where my friend got some from, but they dont seem to sell it any more, any ideas :?: :?: :?:

J

jasegould

I think youll find it hard to get mesh the same as the grill as its a plastic moulding

gtirmouse

yer i know its a plastic moulding, i just want something simalar looking, like the std black mesh that covers the holes in the bumper 4 brake ducts

J

J-GTi-R

I was in B&Q on Saturday and they had loads of mesh. It was all silver or gold, but find the style you want and paint it.

gtirmouse

cheers, i looked at my local b&q but they didnt have any at all, and the annoying thing is that i know they used to do it - i'll go find another b&q then - wasnt going to paint it coz it chips, was gonna get it annodised or powder coated

oh does the original plastic mesh in the grill unclip?or does it have to be cut out? i want 2 put the original stuff back in but i dont have any coz it was done b4 i bought it - maybe i'll just get a new grill :roll:

JU5TY

You will need a new grill Elliot.

Its not really even mesh in the grill, its a plastic mould which is part of the grill. :(

Y

YODI

My Local car spare factors has black mesh similar to the original.
Yodi

N

NEIL R

Send PM to coxie and ask him.

I think he got his from Hiteq search for coxies pictures in members and see if it what you want.