Keys...boring i know!

O

Odin

GTI-R Kid said:
Would you like me to post a pic of the 2 NISMO Key Blanks I have for you Thunder Pants?!:twisted: They're lovely and shiny and mine and not yours!:p

And pissing about with signatures just shows me how much of a power hungry, chav fathering, give-but-can't-take, Nismo key blank wanting homo you really are!:lol:

UP YOURS B1TCH,

So what your saying is that you have a spare blank that you want to sell me cheap ;-) is that right ?8) :-D .

Rob

G

GTI-R Kid

Keep dreaming Thunder Pants.

What I'm saying is I have one key for me, and one for my long-suffering girlfriend.8)

So there'll be a girl too with a key you so desperately want:lol:

G

GTI-R Kid

:lol: Just saw my new sig - and since you actually managed punctuation and spelling at the same time I think I'll leave it to give people the impression you have a brain afterall!:lol: Just slightly edited form.;-)

O

Odin

I'm a clever old sausage really fella lol.

Tell your bint I'll give her £20 for her key.

Rob

O

Odin

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i' ll give her £25 worth of chocolate:lol:

I'll match that offer and give her some 58inch waist loving as well 8) ;-) ,

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:

Dooie Pop Pop

i cant match the big Honey monster offer so if you do want to sell it pm rob because his need is far greater than mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GTI-R Kid

Sorry to disappoint guys but there's no way I'm selling. Got it for her for suffering as a GTI-R widow for so long and putting up with my spending antics.:oops:

Dooie Pop Pop

GTI-R Kid said:
Sorry to disappoint guys but there's no way I'm selling. Got it for her for suffering as a GTI-R widow for so long and putting up with my spending antics.:oops:
buy her an R then not a poxy key:roll: everytime she looks at it it' ll remind her of the competition (your car) and believe me mate women do think like that;-)

G

GTI-R Kid

Dooie Pop Pop said:
buy her an R then not a poxy key:roll: everytime she looks at it it' ll remind her of the competition (your car) and believe me mate women do think like that;-)
If I had the money I would. As it is the car is OUR car so she'll get fun out of it too once its sorted.;-)

(Actually offered to buy her her own GTI-R but she didn't want to have to split the modding fund between the two of them:lol: )