Keys...boring i know!

P

Pulsar_James

not sure on that one mate but my mate got a nismo one from this guy and his works a treat, he just obv had to get it cut

james

K

kentyboy

Cool! Might get one then and give it a try. Thanks for the reply mate.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I've got the Nismo version of that key. The numpty cuting it didn't do it right at first, but when I told him which bit was so obviously wrong, he extended the cut and it worked OK (even though he said it wouldn.t make a difference:roll: )

maz

ive been meaning to get one of those for a while, i think its pretty universal, should fit the R np.

Dooie Pop Pop

think id rather have a nismo one rather than a skyline key imagine that when you flop yer keys out and someone see' s em:oops:

GTIR-LOZ

ive got the nismo one and its perfect the key cutter did not even charge me as he said as it was not a key he supplied then he could not guarantee it so he did it for free :lol: :p

G

GTI-R Kid

maz said:
ive been meaning to get one of those for a while, i think its pretty universal, should fit the R np.
If you're thinking of getting a Nismo key for your car then I'd advise you get a move on. I ordered 2 from Greenline Motorsport last week and they told me they were no longer in production for the RNN14. Fortunately for me they still have a few in stock, and I got my 2 last Monday.8)

PaulB

whichagent did you go thru, ive been on their website and uve gotta contact an agent. did u just email them askin for 2 nismo blank keys for a pulsar gtir?
cheers

J

jpward

Yep both Nismo and that type or GtR key are useable and get it cut at your local key cutters ive one for 2 years no probs it will also do most nissan up to the R34 era with electronic keys ;-)

G

GTI-R Kid

paulb81 said:
did u just email them askin for 2 nismo blank keys for a pulsar gtir?
cheers
Yup. Just made up an order and sent an email. No particular agent.;-)

O

Odin

GTI-R Kid said:
Yup. Just made up an order and sent an email. No particular agent.;-)

I just got this reply from greenline :cry: .

Hi Rob,

Hope you are well. NISMO Blank keys have been discontinued and there is no
longer any stock available.
Sorry we are unable to assist you in this regard.

Rob

G

GTI-R Kid

Thunder God said:
I just got this reply from greenline :cry: .

Hi Rob,

Hope you are well. NISMO Blank keys have been discontinued and there is no
longer any stock available.
Sorry we are unable to assist you in this regard.

Rob
I know I probably shouldn't but ...... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Nah nah na nah nah:lol:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Haha!... I got one a while back and it looks :smokin:

Rishi

Last edited:
G

GTI-R Kid

Thunder God said:
:shock: You b@stard :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Rob
Would you like me to post a pic of the 2 NISMO Key Blanks I have for you Thunder Pants?!:twisted: They're lovely and shiny and mine and not yours!:p

And pissing about with signatures just shows me how much of a power hungry, chav fathering, give-but-can't-take, Nismo key blank wanting homo you really are!:lol: