K reg- grey nissan Pulsar gtir 320 bhp

Da55l3

hi all so the usual,
Im not sure i actually want to sell but since ive had it rebuilt and mapped for 320 bhp, 2 and a half years ago i have only driven her 4000 miles. It just sits in a garage and im too busy to drive it as i spend my live in the van. So i think the time has come

Now i don t know how to make my photos smaller so i am unable to upload them on here
i can email or send via whats app if easier.To any genuine interest

mot till january 2017, no advisories
tax- sorned it yesterday

its an umbrella model with the umbrella, flair, original 5 piece mats and have an uncut parcel shelf to go with it.
i also have the original rear speaker box that will go with the car

17 inch 5 spoke sprayed white alloys with ohlin fully adjustable suspension, with 4000mile old tyres

interior- is in really good condition throughout all standard

engine-
acl race bearings
mahle forged pistons, new piston rings
cosworth headgasket
new supertech exhaust valve guides
head re shimmed
i do have the invoice and i had it built to withstand 500 bhp. although at the time using a standard turbo
nistune ecu
evo 550 cc injectors
new turbo is a gt2860r with metal cages from owen developments
new stage 4 competition clutch plate.
Apexi black boost control
nismo front strut
polybushed all around
new timing chain kit, oil pump and water pump from nissan direct
i have a z32 AFM not fitted that can go with the car

bodywork-
So the passenger side is near perfect no scratches, rust or issues
drivers side has slight bubbling on the rear arch and some small scratches on side, i have it booked in for the arch to be replaced and whole side and front bumper to be re sprayed on 20th june.
bonnet- now has a scratch on it my fault and some 20p size surface rust patches about 6.
2x new front lower arms and bushes
braided clutch hose
braided brake lines
Samco hoses
some chrome parts under bonnet.
underneath has been under sealed

Ive got new, spark plugs, oil filter and oil but have not done a service yet

central locking works most of the time but has been temperamental as of late, keys work in doors
drivers window is fine
passenger window can be slow but im sure i have a new motor for it.

battery needs a jump to start, may need replacing or just a good drive to give it some charge.

NO sunroof

alarm and immobiliser

standard sized brakes but drilled and grooved discs and new pads again only done 4000miles
had 2 rear caliper rebuilt last year.

i have in black a 2x spare doors, bonnet, wings, boot and spoiler. and other bits and bobs aquired over time.

would like £6000 ono as it stands and £6750 ono after i ve had it resprayed.
viewing welcome based in surrey junction 9

phone 07828137511 Darren

Da55l3

i know but i dont know how to upload them in a smaller size, but i can email or whattsapp them over to any genuine people.

also to add its now gone to the spray shop where im getting the drivers side rear arch and whole side sprayed, and the front bumper and bonnet

Da55l3

so i hope these photos work and people can now view them, the car is now in the work shop getting a new metal arch and drivers side replaced, and also getting the bonnet and bumper sprayed so this will be a genuine rust free example.
my price has changed as im spending more to tidy up the body work and will be open to sensible offers

Attachments

Da55l3

also to add the photos of the rust is drivers side which is getting repaired, and i also have the towing eye cap, ive just removed it incase it gets stolen