JapShow Finalé

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Glad they've turned up. :thumb:

-------------------

I also have in my possession two spare stand passed for the GTIROC stand.

These are NOT admission tickets just passes for the GTIROC stand!

If you want one let me know - 1st come 1st served.

You can collect the passes from me at the event once you've paid to enter the event.

Cheers

Andy

Last edited:

Stevr26det

Got the tickets..Cheers dude. Dont think will bring the GTIR though instead might be on another stand with my GT TURBO, so if anyone need a club stand, gimme a buzz.

frit

Got mine today, ta. See you all there. I was thinking, shall we all wear name badges so we know who is who :nerd: :hide: :roll:

Mad

Received mine, thanks.

Sam - Speak to Andy and ask for a reference. You may be able to track it online or go to your local post office.

What time is everyone planning on arriving?

P

pulsarboby

watch out for joey on the strip;-) very quick car and he has lightning fast reactions, think your gonna see a quick time with him assuming his gearbox doesnt go boooom!

gtirjoey

watch out for joey on the strip;-) very quick car and he has lightning fast reactions, think your gonna see a quick time with him assuming his gearbox doesnt go boooom!
the box is bullet proof lol
hope so bob if not im gonna look a fool:doh:

P

pulsarboby

you wont look a fool joe as im considering racing you:lol: but no sherbert dibdab bet on this one as i will looooose!

gtirjoey

thats not fair lol just finished washing it going back to work to wax it later8)
dont forget your license if your considering running

im gonna be arriving first thing dont want to miss the rwyb tickets

gtirjaymz

I was going tomorrow lads but a mate of mine who I was getting a lift with has dropped out. :doh: I would also go in my R, but im banned... :roll:

Would it be possible to tag along with one of you lot? I really want to go... I live in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, but could get the train somewhere early tomorrow to meet one of you... Like Derby or Leicester? Please someone let me know asap. :thumbsup: