Intercooler mesh

C

Crazy

I have recentley fitted my Forge front mounted intercooler and after searching all my local car part accessories shops (Halfords,Fletchers,Car bits) I cannot find a big enough piece of black mesh to cover the hole I have cut out of my bumper for the intercooler :(

Wheres the best place to go and where did you guys get yours done :?:

A

Anonymous

I got mine from one of those C.A.R shops you find in the highstreet :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

C

Crazy

There is not one of them in Birmingham :!:

Anywhere else I could try :?:

Come on lads :p

C

Crazy

Looks like I am on my way to B&Q as soon as I get out of here in 21 minutes :wink:

Thanks Andyn :wink:

C

Crazy

B&Q only had the mesh with the massive holes in :(

But Homebase had some :D :D :wink:

Will it be O.K if I spray it black :?:

J

jaigtir

B&Q is a bit strange, i went to one and they only had one type of mesh with big holes, went to other, and they had loads of differnt types, differnt colurs, sizes, etc.... Try another one if you can :wink:

Mr GTiR

pm me mate

i have loads of mesh left over from when i did mine

I prob have enough to do 4 front bumpers!!!

p.s. (i had the mesh powder coated as well :wink: )

Regards
Andy

gtirmouse

i was gonna suggest powder coating as its so much tougher than paint. a couple of years ago i cut out the bumper grill on my friends saxo(like you do on the gti-r), the car was black so we sprayed the mesh but it got stone chipped so easily so we got it powder coated and it was never a prob after that and it was cheap to have done