How to remove flywheel (this is not a how to...)

steve963

well went for the cheap option , got flywheel off, dropped it on my little finger, danm those things are heavy!

my comment: wont i overtighten the crank pully nut! didnt even move, can see why you needed a 4ft bar now

P

pulsarboby

spanner and a sharp couple of welts with a club hammer removes them;-)

Keira

the cheapo 24v nut gun has turned up 8), i will use it this week when putting channies box back on, see how many bolts it can snap, threads it can fook up :lol:

P

pulsarboby

yeah mine arrived today too, is your one a rolston by any chance?

Keira

dont know mate, it turned up at the distribution centre (old folks house) and i havn't been round to pick it up yet.

will go get it tomorrow

Keira

just had a look at the listing.

doesn't say what make it is but i do get 3 free impact sockets :lol: its german, has better torque and impacts than my £200 'taskmaster' jobbie, which if this one is anything like mikes, will probably never get used again :lol:

P

pulsarboby

yeah it will be a rolston then, mine said 3 free impact sockets but it came with 4!
will try it out tomorrow to see if its any good or a load of ol crap.

Keira

dont forget the batteries need a couple of charges before it'll be up to full strength ;)

this is my cheapo badboy,

azboy

ashills said:
yep have to say the dewalt impact gun is about as good as they get
never had a bolt it couldnt undo as yet (apart from a crank pulley bolt but that took a blow torch and 4ft scaffold poll lol)
the egalsomeram is the best but at 450 it should be

azboy

for price wise the sealy version is the best at 160 pounds plus vat and more power full then the snap on 18 volt gun.