HELP idle HELP

MORF114

Been searching the posts but cant find anything like it ,

Prob i have is that the car has been to the garage for the cams to be changed back to std cos some ****wit b4 me ****ed the head changing the cams ****ing dumbarse know it all.
Anyway the car drives fine and idles fine but when i come to stop at the lights or just stop or low revs the car stalls all the time its starting to relly p1ss me off now i dont really want to send my car bk to the garage it went to cos there is more stuff wrong with it NOW when it came bk than what it went with. not happy at all.
idle sits around 950-1000.
i thought it had a boost leak at fisrt when i got it bk but ive checked everything a hundred times and it aint a boost leak going to have a good look tomorrow, although before it wwent boost was at 20 now its only at 10 at idle, spent all day tring to find leaks cant hear anything (also sprayed wd40 around to see if revs change ,but no joy with that) so if any one has some info or any ideas to what it could be plz help before i decide to smash something through the windscreen.:evil:

it has link ecu (map sensor) drives fine and sits on idle fine aslong as you dont blip the throttle it drops to nearly stalling and most the time stalling. I HATE CARS . bit of a p1ssed off ramble any ideas ?

CHEERS MORF

:evil: (probably a boost leak):evil: