GTiR Natinal Trackday 2006 @ Cadwell Park - 29th October 2006

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
if you's two are up for doing trackdays in the winter, i will sort something out if you like, as i will be testing mine for next year and doing quite a few, so it may be a good idea if your up for it chaps?
i will keep you informed!
Definately. You're taking it more seriously than me but I just enjoy the crack of it all. If I know I'm meeting other people from here I'd be more tempted to go further a field. there does seem to be some good deals on at Oulton in December though

P

pulsarboby

its a bit of fun! nothing too serious, i just want to get suspension sorted, along with other probs i may have after ive fitted engine back in.
was thinking of oulton park and cadwell especially as its a tight and technical circuit.
im sure we'll all have a good laugh, and i can probably get a right good price for whoever wants to come, have some fun , in the cadwell sun:-D
gotta get married first and go on my honeymoon, then time to hit the spanners with a vengeance lol

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
Have a good honeymoon and in the meantime I'll sort my rear diff out so I'm ready for anything.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Sounds like a plan to me either Oulton or Cadwell is fine, not to mention I can also fettle with my suspension settings :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

when i come back from holiday i will start a list over say 3 days to see who wants to come!
if its just us 3 or 4 it will still be a good laugh though. im not back till november 8th so will be around end of november if thats ok with you chappies!

P

pulsarboby

as i said i will put a post up when i get back from hols with a date, and whoever wants to come is very welcome too.
it'll be good fun, nothing too serious i'l probably go for 2 days and stop at this really good pub/hotel i know only 2 miles from cadwell, but right in the sticks (creepy place) but lovely in the winter with the big roaring fire going, good rooms, good beer, and good grub and cheap aswell!
might even bring the other half, she can be my pitgirl lol