GTiR Natinal Trackday 2006 @ Cadwell Park - 29th October 2006

P

Pete

i wouldnt bother mate the way its going we wont get 10 R there just carnt understand peeps wanted this national R track day we try and only get 8-10 owners reply :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil:

P

pulsarboby

reckon there all scared!!!! when the flag drops... the bull***t stops
lightweights:roll:

T

The Troll

So sad, what the fu-ck is happening to the R owners these days:der:
You'd probably get a better response from a Volvo owners club:roll: or even greenpeace:lol:

P

Pete

tell me about it troll it takes the p**s this peeps ask for things they would like to see happening on the GTIROC and i get not 10 owners reply why should we or us bother
p,s wounder what would happen if we organised a meet on the local car park or macDs :der: :der: :der: :evil: :evil:

P

pulsarboby

is it sessioned or open pit lane pete?
if these samco water hoses come quickly on group buy then count me in!
dont want to fit engine untill they come for obvious reasons

MarkTurbo

£130 is a good price for a trackday (depending on how long you get on track) but Cadwell park is a bloody long way for people from down south which could be the reason for a poor turnout ;-) It would take me 5 hrs to get there :shock:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
MarkTurbo said:
£130 is a good price for a trackday (depending on how long you get on track) but Cadwell park is a bloody long way for people from down south which could be the reason for a poor turnout ;-) It would take me 5 hrs to get there :shock:

How slow do you drive...

Takes me 7hours from Aberdeen to London....

Need to cater for everyone... Not just location but also noise levels... None of you would make the normal 95db limit... Cadwell on this day is Open Pitlane and 105db...

Rishi

I would love to but its too far from me (I'm near Dover) especially as the last 2 trackdays i've had to limp/tow my car home.
Hope the day goes ahead and you have loads of fun.
Ben

Mr GTiR

Really sorry but i won't be able to make this now. My PAR is being rebuilt. Will attend the day to watch.

P

Pete

stop being mard paz you go asfast as you want not what others do remember this is going to be my first time as well
p,s andy stop f***ing about mate and get it sorted

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
paz said:
I'm too scared I'd crash my car - never done one before!

Paz
Just take it slow Paz, trackdays aren't races, most of the drivers are rubbish relativley speaking (including me) if we weren't we'd be racing and not just having a bit of a laugh on a track. Believe it or not, no one actually cares how slow you go.

P

pulsarboby

paz said:
I'm too scared I'd crash my car - never done one before!

Paz
as campbell and pete just said, just go as fast as you feel comfortable at!as they will explain to you in the briefing before you go on track!the loser on the day is the bloke who thinks hes unbeatable and ends up stacking his car (hopefully not into someone elses) and costs everybody track time!:x

IT IS NOTa race as previously stated, the day is about enjoyment and fun! and i guarantee you if you go you will have the best time youve ever had in a car, and have a big beaming smile on your face all the way home!you will then not be able to get enogh of them.

and cadwell is a fantastic track, very technical but when you get it right you'll be smirking under your helmet. 'and the mountain' FANTASTIC! be prepared to get airborne and pull some Gs.:lol:

GO, you'll love it mate!!:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pete

good boy:lol: :lol:
p,s mic no mate i had my old trainers on ;-) ;-) :lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
If its ok with you chaps, I'd love to come and thrash my new re-built g/box round Caldwell Park?

I'll check some dates out tomorrow, but if all is ok I’ll will be more than happy to join you
.:thumbsup:

Last edited: