FSE Fuel Filter

J

justin666

Easier to just get a standard nissan fuel filter mate :thumbsup: I cant see any real advantage in the FSE on to be honest :doh:

J.

A

Almera_GTiR

Hi,

Are you from Ashford?

Its only running about 200bhp at the most as its only runing actuator pressure.

The exhaust it too restrictive to run any more boost, so ive got it booked in to get a custom made.

gtirx2

Yer i am from the ashford area, i first saw you in my uno turbo shed :oops: but a few weeks back i think i followed you down a duel carrageway just of the ashford ring road in my white R i missed 3rd gear but still that almera is fast for just 200 horse:thumbsup:
What other mods you got coz i think i saw a cheeky intercooler behind the front bumper;-) Also how do you do against the other 2 black R around town?

A

Almera_GTiR

Ahh i remember the Uno.. That is rapid.. I think that was when it had its old engine. It was a turboed Almera engine with about 230bhp. But it died pretty much around that time. :oops:

Its now a GTiR engine. Its completly standard apart from the front-mount.

I've had a little play with the others but they dont leave me much chance as they insist on 'WOT' starts. My front wheel drive doesn't like those starts... :)

gtirx2

To be honest i think that almera would have them if you were rolling i was pretty much flat out down the duel carrage way with poor gear changes:-o
My box blew a week later and i am now on a close box but i am pretty sure i can take out the other 2 Rs i am also running 1bar dropping to 0.8 so that almera will be proper fast when your done8)
what sort of drivetrain loseses do you get on a front wheel drive and what box are you useing standed almera?