Flamer kit...

J

Jim_1979

Ok...

basically I have a spark plug already put in my exhaust with a HT lead coming through the car floor plan (got the car like this b4 I get slated!).

Now I know you need a coil pack. Also read that you need a controller box. Does anyone know what this is or can shed any light on it?

Thanks!

C

Chris G

Why put a flamer kit on, when R's pop flames without one! :flame:

Dooie Pop Pop

have a look at someone elses car or get them to look at yours:shock::lol:...the controllers probably still in the car somewhere.

c20ona

Very true that the pulsar already flames without these so their a bit of a waste to be honest. However, a little while back i bought one of these (yes, i know !!!), and you need to be careful as they make the flames whey OTT ! (check out my pics in my sig). Cop see's you poping one out with the flame kit on, you'll get nailed big time. The plus point though is you'll never have to put up with tailgaters anymore, that's fer sure !. :flame:

Regards

Kenny

Last edited:
F

Fusion Ed

If your still serious (lol) then a coil pulse generator is what you need..

Ed

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Maybe I should close this thread to prevent further embarrassment... flamer kits are for McDonald's car parks.

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
No no, keep it open, maybe someone will come forwards and tells us they have one...

Channy for example on his old GTiR... :hide:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Channy for example on his old GTiR... :hide:
The funny thing is that he kept saying he didn't, but when it was pointed-out that we could see it, it "wasn't connected".

Maybe he needed the after-burner to improve his launches on the strip?