Carbon Fibre Bonnet

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Lionel said:
Rishi hold on a minit we mite have sorted some think i will pm u ASAP about this i hope by the end of the day

I was going to have a chat with them anyway so i will see what i can get..

Rishi

MINESGTIR

yeah.. respray will be happening soon enough... ill be getting a Spoiler very soon from these guys too, bout 6 weeks or so... lovely stuff...

Lionel

Just to let you all no that there will be a Group Buy set up by my self over the next 2 days im looking for 5+ to be sold so if you want one plz let me no ASAP .

Best Regards Lionel.

Lionel

i will be sorting this out 2morrow 1st thing once i have sorted the prices out

but im still need to no how may people would be interested in this

youngsyp

Mines, that looks very smart ! 8)

Seems to fit very well too ?!

Are the scoop and vents moulded into the bonnet ? Or, separate parts that are bolted on ?

MORF114

any painter could do any type of masking out to show a weave depends on how thick the paint is applied in each different layer very simple to do but takes a bit of time.

MINESGTIR

youngsyp said:
Mines, that looks very smart ! 8)

Seems to fit very well too ?!

Are the scoop and vents moulded into the bonnet ? Or, separate parts that are bolted on ?
the scoop is moulded in.. the 2 side vents seem to be moulded seperatly then bolted on from underneath... its very wel made... :thumbsup:

J

jpward

Must say i am not a fan of naked CF hoods but those pics are converting me

What does the underside look like?

MINESGTIR

err i havent weighed it yet.. will take pics of the underside tommorow and put them up.. it really is a good job... i love the look....

MINESGTIR

only downside ive noticed is the original washer jets done fit the holes in the bonnet... ive solved this as you can see the washer jets are on my wiper blades which i did ages ago...