Camber troubles

gtirx2

Just wondering how even the camber is on the front as standard with out altering anything like top mount etc?
Mine seems to be way out,it is lowered at the front to roughly 325mm so i know that will give me more neg camber but the n/s is 1.7ish neg and the o/s side only about 0.7neg?
Also when the car is in the air the n/s will be around 0 camber and the o/s is around 2+ positive?
I did reverse into a curb with right hand down and clipped the back of the front n/s wheel a long time ago and at the time it knocked the tracking out (toe in)even tho it was proberly only a 1mph if that tap.
I did look at the time and nothing had moved so god knows what happened there?
I am pretty sure its the n/s thats the problem aswell and i have changed every thing from different standard height shocks both sides, suspension arms both side, and the n/s hub and its still the same.
I have looked and measured about a millon times and i am sure nothing is bent it looks perfect under there,and even if something was bent what would bend to give me more neg camber as you normally get postive camber if you tap a kerb?
The only reason i ask this is when i changed the shocks for the second hand standard ones i had laying around the o/s shock had had the top hole ground out to give it more neg camber that side and the n/s was untouched.Where the hole was ground out on the o/s it sorted the camber angles out perfect so i wondering if the sunnys are a bit lop sided camber wise like this standard?
If you guys that have messed with your camber angles can let me know what your measurements where before you started adjusting it would be a great help.

gtirx2

Thought i would update this thread,it turned out to be the wishbones.Even the spares i tryed must of been tweaked:doh:.
Changed the n/s and that sorted the camber troubles but was stil having issues with getting the track rod ends even and the wheel offset even so changed the o/s and all is now perfect thank god lol.