camber bolts

j10gtr

I know whiteline do them I think the part number is KCA412.

Im not sure but I think they fit most applications with a 12mm strut mounting hole. Not sure about the ones on your link try asking them what size mounting hole they fit?

Cheers
Paul

kenan

South West Regional Rep
j10gtr said:
I know whiteline do them I think the part number is KCA412.
Your joking. I'v had these in my draw for ages as I couldn't work out what car they are for :doh: I'll pop them on the R then :thumbsup:

on ebay ingall cost 19$ for 2 bolts..
I want buy 4 for the front to reg max -4°negative camber
and rear only 2 bolts to max -2°

youngsyp

tenfoloten said:
I want buy 4 for the front to reg max -4°negative camber
and rear only 2 bolts to max -2°
Are you going to be using road tyres at that camber level ?
If so, you're not going to get any advantage when running that much negative camber at the front as, you can't generate sufficient grip to make use of it with road tyres. To utilise all that negative camber, you'll generate far more lateral G force than a road tyre can handle. It's only worth going that far with slicks !

Paul

youngsyp

tenfoloten said:
I have road tyre..205/40/17
i want 2,5/3 at the front and 1,5/2 at the rear..
is good for road and track use?
As I understand it, anything more than 2 degrees at the front (and/or rear), on road tyres is a waste of time.
I personally set my front camber to 1.5 degrees and the rear 1.25 degrees (negative).
Camber isn't the only alignment setting that will determine how well your car corners and changes direction. If you have the wrong toe and to a lesser extent, castor settings, the car will be very unstable.

Paul

I have 7x17 et 45 with 25mm spacers=et20
and at the front it toch on the arc..
I want negative camber to evit the tyre toch on the arc

Braveheart

tenfoloten said:
I have road tyre..205/40/17
i want 2,5/3 at the front and 1,5/2 at the rear..
is good for road and track use?
That setting is madness IMOA.Unless you are running it on an oval track constantly.:shock: :doh:
25mm spacers are a bit ott as well.
Down size your wheels and get things a bit more in line!