Cadwell park Sunday 17th feb £99

Hello,
Just to let people know, as has been requested, I've booked my first track day for this year at Cadwell Park on Sunday the 17th Feb. It's only £99 pound at the moment and that's through Javelin.
An old GTIR member from here is going too, but has an S2000, so we need to show him what he's missing! All welcome. (So long as You'll be quicker than the S2000!)
here's a link!

http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/t...rowse&category_id=565itemid&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1

ChrisS

Cheers Chris, hairdresser car will be out. Great circuit though and good price. Well organised and good crowd on the one I did last year with same company.

Yes, track days are always a good crack, It's good to be able to drive as fast as you can without worrying about blue flashing lights!
An LOL Chris, hope your offering free haircuts to all who turn up!..... I'll pass on mine though cheers matey!! ;)

P

pulsarboby

I would have gone but cars not gonna be ready by then unfortunately (still building it)
have fun though chris its my favourite circuit of them all

Jon Olds

agree, its a great circuit. that right hander before you go down the hill took a bit of getting right tho...

So Andy, are you hmmmm in at the blue light comment, or are you considering on doing another track day in your Pulsar while you still have it!?? If its the latter,.... get yourself booked on, I haven't seen you since the anniversary meet!
Traffics OK.... Just overtake on the left when its safe to do so, it can be annoying though when people don't move over! :evil:
Bob, your missing out, if your pulsars not ready, You'll just have to come in the GTR......... you never know, you might beat me then!!! :shock: :lol: :oops: :thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

not drove the gtr on a track yet or even opened her up apart from a straight stretch of road, its a bit of an animal in the wet or icy conditions as traction is over ridden and don't fancy wrapping a 40k car into Armco so need to learn how to handle the 650 pones first on a larger circuit
sprint day will be its first time on a track

besides I want to try whoop your ass in a like for like pulsar first chris then il bring on the big guns to keep you firmly in place lol:humble::lol:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
So Andy, are you hmmmm in at the blue light comment, or are you considering on doing another track day in your Pulsar while you still have it!?? If its the latter,.... get yourself booked on, I haven't seen you since the anniversary meet!
Its quite possible, just working out whether I will be free to attend as I've got quite a few things going on at present and Feb is quite a busy month for me.

Should know in a couple of weeks, would be nice to get the shed out and stretch its legs.

All I can understand from that first paragraph, is that a snowy cold icy day round Cadwell would be the perfect time to unleash 650 ponies!! I understand that correct yeah!? Lol!
I still look forward to the pulsar showdown,.... Watch mine break this time!! Ha!

If your up for it Andy an will be coming along, just let us know, all been well, in a couple of weeks you'll be saying you will be attending and stretching those legs! ;)

ChrisS

All I can understand from that first paragraph, is that a snowy cold icy day round Cadwell would be the perfect time to unleash 650 ponies!! I understand that correct yeah!? Lol!
I still look forward to the pulsar showdown,.... Watch mine break this time!! Ha!

If your up for it Andy an will be coming along, just let us know, all been well, in a couple of weeks you'll be saying you will be attending and stretching those legs! ;)
snowy cold and icy..... That'll be me spinning off again then.

Bob, turn the boost down and come and play. I went out in a GTR a couple of weeks ago in sub zero temps and ice on the road been deliberately provoked and it still gripped like you wouldn't believe.