Bodykit

Lionel

Fubawu said:
anyword on this kit??
Like i said we are looking its not going to be the most easiest kit to find as from the pics we have there is no stickers of who made it. But we are looking

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
from what I can understand this car has the DET block with the VVL head, I read somewhere that there are two types of VVL head and the one thats a bit special is the N1 ?? is that from the G20 Primera ??

F

Fubawu

Well if it is any thing like the GTR's it would be a stronger block
and forged internals. I do not know why N1 treatment would be
done to that engine?

J

jeffg

Hey guys.

Just wanted to post ever hear really quick and let you all know that we will have GTiR specific overfenders ready for production by early this summer. We are looking at a 50mm increase both front and rear. The front will be a complete replacement fender and rear attaches to the existing quarter panel. They will both be made from FRP and finished in gelcoat, so all you will need to do is prep for paint and go. It wont be quite as extreme as the red car posted above, since it will be designed to work with the OE bumpers.

I wont post pricing or how to buy information until I get the permission to do so from the forum admins. As soon as I get that figured out I will post a link to a sale thread.

Thanks.

Jeff

gunmetalgtir

Jeff, make the front and rear bumpers wider as well otherwise it'll just look sh*t!

A bit like that red car! :lol: Sorry but that looks bollox!

Especially the back bumper on it!

Last edited:
J

jeffg

We might consider wider bumpers, but its not in the initial plan. Once we get the over fenders done, maybe, but the initial investment in the wide fenders is actually quite large for such a niche market. I will keep you guys updated as we progress.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
I dpn't think the bumpers on the red car above are wider as the rear one still comes in to meet the rear lights like the standard wing does

A

AKI(JP)

I am Japanese.
This red car is a member in Tokyo.
The body kit is not marketed. It is handmade of the owner.

F

Fubawu

RGII ADVANS on GTR hubs (AKI) If you could get in touch with the owner or know yourself, I think everyone here would love to get more info and history on the car.
John

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I take it no wide arch kit was developed then? Well not after the SE Nissan one..

P

pulsarboby

ive got the rear arches still from the candy red car, but the fibreglass has been bonded to the existing metal panel underneath and ive no idea how to remove it without breaking the fibreglass.

ive still got both panels sitting in one of the pits and thats probably where they will stay untill i have time to work out how to remove the metal panel from the fibreglass