Bodykit

CruiseGTi-R

The side skirt is borderline MaxPower, but the front and rear arches are sodding awesome.

Lets get someone to make us a set, group buy type deal. The front could be a full replacement and the rear riveted on, or flush bolted on (so you could remove it).

If I was at home I'd give it a crack, but it actually needs someone who could make mirror image moulds.

F

Fubawu

I posted a potential group buy at the end of page 2
John
P.S Anymore info on the car, I know it is running a 20v head??
and has been lapping Tsukuba arounf the 1 min mark

Lionel

stevepudney said:
look what I found

Yummy:-D
I have some more pics of this car also if you look my avatar pic is of this car iv had the pic of this R for a far amount of time now. i like the 5 stud convertion

Last edited:

Lionel

as i no some of you wouldnt beleve me i thort id post them as well.:roll:

Last edited:

CruiseGTi-R

I suppose this counts as one of the best GTIR's of all time, and seemingly no one knows anything about it.

Depressing.

Lionel

If this wide body kit was found to be in production in japan ;-) how many people would want one??

Lionel

its a real long shot but we have someone that is looking for this kit out there for use. ALSO if that failes my old white shell wil be going up to have a molding made and so this kit can be made.

Last edited:

Lionel

My white shell will be sent off to a little place in wales to have this kit replicated if we have no luck finding it.

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I've been looking for a 400R bonnet for the GTiR for a while but never found one..

Lionel

if you want a vented bonnet like the red R just buy a URAS bonnet vent and have it molded i to a flat gti bonnet8)