Black Pulsar (Forged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

neil240z

I am putting my Pulsar up for sale, it was owned for nearly 9 years by Kev (gtirpulsar) and I have had it for over 2years so not many UK owners.

1992 J Plate in Black
137k in total, approx 40k on rebuilt engine.
The engine had a nut and bolt rebuild by Nissan in Germany after an engine failure and HKS pistons and head gasket were fitted the bill from Nissan was 4,700 euros exc pistons etc..
87mm HKS Pistons
HKS 264 Cams
HKS 2mm HG
KYB suspension with pillowball mounts (front)
stock brakes with yellow stuff pads
15" Mim alloys (Wide Offset) with mint 195/45/15 Rainsport 2 tyres or some 17" wolfrace alloys in white can be fitted instead.
Helix organic clutch
turbo timer
Dastek Unichip
walbro 255lph pump
Full Mongoose with 5" tail (loud)
Front mount intercooler
HKS BOV
car is extremley quick on the 15"s and sticks very well on the uniroyals.
body work is not great, usual rusty arches on rear and some small stone dents. but i have just waxoyled the whole underneath so is very well protected in that area, running 1.3 bar.
car has high idle at the moment which i am trying to sort, otherwise it runs fine.
has immobliser and Tracker and MOT until July 11 Tax till August though it would be an ideal track car
fitted a laguna splitter, uk number plate and painted the wheels recently and just taxed it.

£2900 ono

Last edited:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Looks like there's a duplicate of this thread with the formatting all screwy, so I deleted it.

neil240z

best offer takes now, investment pending!

if someone wants to pay £3700 i can have the car in nearly as new condition with a full respray, £2500 as she is.

many thanks

neil240z

cars was mapped 8 years ago so will need mapping again, not sure on power output, around 300hp.

still working on idle sitting around 1250-1500rpm have idle control valve to fit.

has recently developed an oil leak around the crank seal and its started puffing smoke on over run so im going to replace the turbo and get the seal done too.

thanks for the interest.

neil240z

ok crank seal has been done, got a replacement radiator and clutch master cylinder. turbo still needs replacing (smokes on over-run) car still idles slightly high. car will drive perfectly away anywhere and is now sitting on some 17" Oz superleggeras. £1800 no offers. cheers

neil240z

its a give away really for the full spec, i just dont want it to give buyers a guide price for pulsars with this investment as a mint example is easy 4k. thanks

neil240z

haha, hows she running? good little car is that civic! did my bro proud for few years.

sadly looks like ill have to recon the turbo as little interest as it is.

cheers

shroom

I would snap this up but tied up with two other pulsars so dont want to kick the stool from under my feet just yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.