B!oody Herbie Horn

S

stomski

took my new R out for a trip into town, was approaching a few ladies :D from the towns offices, so i thought id hit the horn and show my appreciation for them making me smile and wot not, but the b!oody thing sounds sh!t :oops: :oops: any1 changed it for a decent sounding 1?

im not talking dukes of hazard styleee, but something a bit more commanding :twisted:

MODS-wasnt sure where to put this.

JIMMYBACK

i dunno where mine came from but there deffo not standard.........two big mofos and there loud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ill get the name n post it up here :D

JIMMYBACK

i dunno where mine came from but there deffo not standard.........two big mofos and there loud :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ill get the name n post it up here :D

S

stomski

cheers mate, was a bit embarassing approaching them with the nismo exhaust popping just after the d/vlave had released, then i pressed the horn and oh dear - quick, quick, look away it wasnt me ladies honest :oops:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
I put an old montego twin tone horn on. It was alot better than the standard "beep!" :oops: until It got bust off on the grass at Santa Pod last year. :x

LOU ROB

I've noticed that some 'Rs come with twin horns and some with a single horn (I'm one of those with a gay sounding horn like stomski has :oops: )

S

stomski

which horn should i rip out of which car down the scrappy then and i take it that this is an easy job on an R to replace the thing :?

Keira

it makes a gay noise cos the previous owner preffered attracting young feminine rent boys and that noise seemed to attract them the most :shock: :lol:

S

stomski

kieron - how did i know you'd make a comment mate :D :D :D

see you at PTS, i'll beep as im approaching :wink: :wink: :roll:

S

stomski

kieron - how did i know you'd make a comment mate :D :D :D

see you at PTS, i'll beep as im approaching :wink: :wink: :roll:

MODS-PLEASE DELETE THIS DUPLICATE (B!OODY COMPUTER)

J

J-GTi-R

The Pug 205 GTi has an excellent horn, very Ferrari-esq. You should find plenty of them in the scrappers (mine will be there too if it doesn't start behaving!)

JU5TY

I removed my horns so I could fit an oil cooler behind the grill.

Bought a Halfords horn and re-located that behind the bumper where the screen wash bottle used to go (now located in the boot).

Its pretty deep, a lot better than the standard horn!

D

disco dave

i like that thing in ur sig saying my gtir feastured in banzai it was my car when it was featured dude so il take credit for that one mate.!!

and kerion fuck off u homo cunt just cos u like wearing ur mrs dresses and now u told me u got the doctoer permission to be injected with womens hormoans so u can grow tits.. sorry i for got u got bigg boys boobs any way fatty boy.

gtir303

dave is this right what i see someone else taking credit for your work sort it mate ,sorry STOMSKI U SHOULDNT TAKE CREDIT WHEN U AINT DONE F88K ALL ,IT WAS DAVE THAT I WAS THERE WITH I NO CAUSE HES THE ONLY GAY IN THE VILLAGE

D

disco dave

kerion is a good mate just some times he shows his mental age of 8 on forum