your opinion needed

nitrosgti-r

no mate!!! i got a greddy emanage BLUE, no support tool or software (add on an extra 80 odd quid) , mind you i did get a standard ecu with it (completely pointless) and the wires are marked up for me (probably all wrong and for another car all together)

What do you recon i should do?

gtirjoey

harsh could be a genuine mistake have you contacted??
imho you should give people the chance to sort things out before you make it public, if you have already done so then fair enough dont bother sending the boys round jus take yourself and a tool ......250 is a lot of doe at the end of the day

Last edited:

Chicco

What a joke... the ultimate and blue are totally different. I was thinking about buying this £250 is a good price. But that takes the piss i wouldn't have that

nitrosgti-r

harsh could be a genuine mistake have you contacted??
imho you should give people the chance to sort things out before you make it public, if you have already done so then fair enough dont bother sending the boys round ......250 is a lot of doe at the end of the day
Yes mate i agree but as you can imagine im feckin fuming!!!! I will give him the benafit of the dowt but i will be going round there if this isnt sorted properly ie, money back or send whats on the post.

Your right again, 250 for a greddy emanage BLUE with no software or support tool.....around 100 over priced mate, and i could hardly affort it as it was being as steve from fc tuning completely fucked me over ( see another post somewhere ) This needless to say, is the final straw and it WILL be sorted one way or another, ill fu@kin gag his mum if i have too!!!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Craig has been online this evening, so depending on when the PM was sent he should receive it (or has).

Give it time Brett; I'm sure things will sort themselves out the right way :thumb:

I know it can be frustrating when things don't go right, but there might be a simple explanation to this.

Keep us posted ;-)

nitrosgti-r

Last Activity: Today 17:48 ..........

............pm sent ......>>>>28-07-2009 Re: greddy emanage
17:16 pulsar craig

TUT TUT TUT!!!

Will do andy and i really do hope this doesnt get messy

pulsar craig

fuck sake let me fucking have chance to reply via pm, u only pm`d me last night, why do u have to go and start a fucking thread and use threatening language like sending the boys round, i sell alot of stuff on here and never have a problem, i like to think i have a good reputation

nitrosgti-r

Hopefully this is sorted as he admits that he didn't know the difference and as for the software, he says even the new unit won't come with it and that mapping must be done by a professional pmsl.

Oh well, I hope he will refund my money and we can forget all about it.....