Wide Arch Kits

Mad

I know this has been asked before but I cannot seem to find a definitive answer to a decent wide arch supplier.

Can anyone shed any light on this.

Thx

gtir303

Have a word with pulsarbob mate me and him were going to get kits built from our panels i dont if he did in the end ,other than that only kit ive seen is the one on ebay,hope that helps,u need big wheels mine are 81/2" wide with different offset front and rear and i still have 20mm spacers on the back

shroom

there called kream developments is it or something simular? think it was 800 pounds

didnt they say they had the "pattent" for the widearch kit or something like that and rear up on re makes

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Do Crazy Hornet make one? - If you can speak any Japanese you might have better luck than others in getting a set from them shipped to the UK. It seems that they don't really want to know about international shipping unless you're going to be filling a container.

Mad

Yes, I read a post about Kream Developments and also Crazy Hornet.

I will do a bit of homework but if anyone has any ideas please let me know.

red reading

get some corn flakes boxes and make one like dd :lol:

Your going to upset them now tom:lol::lol::lol:

Dan fennel , kream developments have the mould's and right's to make the wide arch kit (ex se nissan employee's ya se), the designer (who lives in slough) has 2 cars with the kit and alot of nice bits on them (remember the mag featured baby blue and black wide arch cars?) But won't sell them,i know i tried twice;-)

P

pulsarboby

i can get them for myself (fronts) but cannot sell them on!
youll need to go through kream developments. as dan said they have the patent for them, funnily enough the guy that worked for se nissan just lives up the road from me, nice chap aswell

Mad

Thanks Chaps. Anyone got any good piccies and know how wide a wheel you can get under them.

P

pulsarboby

you can get a 235 tyre and 30mm spacer if that helps, thats wouldequate to just over 9'' rim.
thats pushing it close to the edge though

shroom

I can make you a widearch, all home made, I can use the chicken mesh out as the fox killed them all to get a basic shape,

then use a mixture of horse hair and cow pat to delicately mould the design of free flowing lines,

then use the mud guards of a land rover to finish it off,

how does that sound,

very light and im sure it will bring alot of attention

Braveheart

I can make you a widearch, all home made, I can use the chicken mesh out as the fox killed them all to get a basic shape,

then use a mixture of horse hair and cow pat to delicately mould the design of free flowing lines,

then use the mud guards of a land rover to finish it off,

how does that sound,

very light and im sure it will bring alot of attention
I'm looking for rear wide arches..... not organic ones though.
Bob... did you ever make a copy of Mics R's arches?

whats the patent number number? I'd love to see what is either new, non-obvious or inventive about sticking fibre glass arch extensions on a car.

sunny1600

A bud of mine is good with poly. Dont know if youre looking for that. Guess it wont be cheap either but hey what is cheap these days.

John

Why not try something different than go with whats been done. Ive never been a fan of the fiberglass kits for the R but why not give arch extensions (over fenders) a go?

ie something like this but maybe not as extreme?

Only an idea but it would be nice to see something new on the R scene for once!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
whats the patent number number? I'd love to see what is either new, non-obvious or inventive about sticking fibre glass arch extensions on a car.
It's probably not a patent so much as a copyright - I'm pretty sure they own the master molds and therefore pursue anyone that seems to have a kit which looks like theirs but didn't come from their mold.

If someone were to reverse-engineer their own mold, and it was different enough that you could show it wasn't a copy of the kream one (and you could say you'd never seen their product), then you'd get away with it. - That's a lot of effort though.