Wide Arch Kit + Including Bumpers If Possible

P

pulsarboby

i will possibly be getting moulds made for the se nissan kit very soon, im in the process of sorting it out at the moment

P

pulsarboby

so im told! the kit thats on front of my car, wings and rear arches was led to believe its the se nissan original kit or is that wrong???

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I quite like this one.. Although i've been led to believe that its wearing Saxo Arch Extensions.. :shock:

Last edited:

MORF114

Is this the guy who was advertising on trade me? He wanted money up front and he did not even have the moulds completed so no pics to see if it was like the Jap car. Said he ran out of money. IIRC was only the arches and skirts being made no bumpers.

Yeah could be the very same guy he had moulds when i contacted him, i saw the forsale thread on trade me but was on a google search and was probably a year after the guy on trademe didnt show pics on trademe so cant for certain be sure.

I bought robs AP4 pots instead which i thought the pads were ****ed in but then i realised the speeds i was trying to stop at in :shock::oops: but yeah i need new pads now anyway lol

Hows your R matt done much to it lately ?