Wide Arch Kit + Including Bumpers If Possible

GTiR-Aholic

I'm about to begin a full respray on my car next week, in mean time engine will be coming out as well as gearbox and everything else..

For the styling I'm after a wide arch kit and I hear that Turini is a popular one with the R's..

Can anyone shed some light as to where to get one or if anyone is selling one let me know :thumbsup:

MORF114

I know the wide arch kit for the red car from japan with the rad in the back, i know the moulds for that car are in NZ :)

GTiR-Aholic

I know the wide arch kit for the red car from japan with the rad in the back, i know the moulds for that car are in NZ :)

Pics + Contact details? :thumbsup:

I've heard of this car with a "rad in the back" on another forum, just can't remember where.. how does that work???

GTiR-Aholic

Cheers dude didn't think of max, found a company through them that's sending me out their brochure with all the pulsar kits in uk stock :)

Godzilla

dont do it do u not think there pretty enough as they are, just like imprezas and evos dont need touchin just my opinion though wide arches would be cool though liker 22B style

GTiR-Aholic

No when I gave that example, I'm just pointing out the wide arches.. I don't want to do a full kit and then look like the average joey drivin a tarted up clio/corsa... i love the look/style of the R.. i just want wide arches :p.. reason I say bumper is because I'm sure it'd look a little silly on standard bumpers (wouldn't it?)

Godzilla

could you not get a bodyshop to cut ur standard one in half and stretch it a couple inches to line up with front wide arches, bit of fettling will look awsome

GTiR-Aholic

you know something.. I DO like the way he's displayed the intercooler pipes at the front sides of the bumper... lol seriously, I think that is something I might incorporate into my design ideas.

And yeah I was thinking about cutting original bumper and extending, but speaking to my uncle who owns the bodyshop.. he would much prefer the bumper as part of a wide arch kit to match as it means less fabricating.. I don't want to change too much I just want wide arches and bumpers to blend in nicely.

GTiR-Aholic

nah come on that 1 is so nice.. those arches are Wide!.. the n/plate in the bumper rather than in tailgate.. the exhaust holes cut circular rather than semi.. the skirts blended to the back arches.. fog lights in the bumper and the grill and fmic area moulded to hide the edges of the fmic. and that roof scoop looks nice but would serve no purpose apart from extra weight lol :cool:

Boooooost

Is this the guy who was advertising on trade me? He wanted money up front and he did not even have the moulds completed so no pics to see if it was like the Jap car. Said he ran out of money. IIRC was only the arches and skirts being made no bumpers.