Why Own A Gtir

MarkTurbo

Braveheart said:
For me I was just replacing an old Astra GTE (red top). That car served me well. I bought it at 30K Miles
Thats what mine replaced, well actually it was meant to but i still kept the astra for a bit after i bought the sunny ;-) The astra was probably quicker anyway :lol: Ive had 5 16v gte's over the years, shame you dont see many about these days cos id love another one as a runabout car 8)

deisel weisel said:
MarkTurbo said:
I bet she says things like "after spending all that money on your car how come you still get overtaken by sh1tty nova's/corsa's/clio's" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i bet shes pleased that something he owns is causing friction cos theres no way his maggot c0ck ever has :lol: :lol: :lol:
:shock: Harsh...................but fair :lol: :lol: :lol:

M

m34ts_pulsar

quote=tomble]I liked mine so much i sold it to buy some CDJ's :(

Time for another one me thinks.

Tom

Bloody hell tomble how many grands worth of cdj's did you buy!

abyss

I bought mine because i have **** all else to spend my money on, on the serious side i hate 5 door cars, i love the look and the car isn't much bigger than a fiesta. But has alot more to offer 4wd 2l turbo as standard. But its broken again but im sticking with it. ;)

J

Jim Sweden

I love my R
1. Unusual car in Sweden
2. Power of the SR20DET
3. Very nice to drive
4. Wanted one for 2 years cus my mate keeps bugging me to buy one :)
5. Headturner
6. Best car Nissan Produced
7. My mates have Supra Mk4 and Skylines, I choose something better :)
8. My regular GTI seemed too boring without the T in Turbo! hehe..

andytb

owning a pulsar

well pleased i bought my pulsar last year !! (cheers mattygtir) ive enjoyed every minute of driving it and working on it even if the engine bay was built by small people ,big bang for bucks , great b road car , you know the rest ....!!

seasider R

If i`m truely honest with my self,i`d say i bought my R because it gives me momentery satisfaction from an otherwise `normal` existence :thumbsup:. Is`nt that why we all buy fast cars??

Then 220bhp gets `normal` again so we tune them to 300,400,500bhp searching for that elusive ever-lasting satisfaction:thumbsup:.....just like all the other material stuff that consumes our life.

But, that aside, i bought an R because i could`nt afford an R32 GTR with decent spec.
But now i`ve got an R, i would`nt swap it for an R32 unless it was a minter with big power and spec as the R is sooooo much fun to drive :thumbsup: Also the longer you own an R, the cooler it seems to become.

Anyway, off snowboarding to Andora tomoz for more salvation seeking.:thumbsup:

Garef

I love the way it looks, lowered with the laguna splitter on it looks so mean, like a get out of the f*cking way type of mean, haha. I think the car looks gorgeous and I prefer that it's three door. I also love that it's a rare car and nobody knows what it is. Oh yeah and the best part is the smile that it gives u, whether it be just crusing along or giving it some beans, the smile never leaves.

Keira

Garef said:
the smile never leaves.
imagine being outside a fish and chip shop. its pi55ing with rain, the day before you go on holiday, the gearbox locks up leaving you unable to select any gears, so you ring mate to come tow you, he says 'im having my dinner, i'll be an hour (laughs and hangs up)

no fecking smiles then i can tell you ;)

oap-r

I love Rob xxx
deisel weasel said:
imagine being outside a fish and chip shop. its pi55ing with rain, the day before you go on holiday, the gearbox locks up leaving you unable to select any gears, so you ring mate to come tow you, he says 'im having my dinner, i'll be an hour (laughs and hangs up)

Hardly surprising considering what a ncut you are :lol: :lol: :lol:

seasider R

deisel weasel said:

Well, i guess some of us have got all those nice times to come .:)
The first R i bought decided to take an unplanned rest on the hard-shoulder(on the way back home from buying the fooking thing) with a fooked fuel -pump....nice.:evil: ......welcome to R world:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris Gardner

Finally found the R for me yesterday after searching since August!!! And oh yes I'm well happy. I love the noises it makes and the sheer acceleration is awesome. Fingers crossed it behaves and won't cost too much, but hey when things need doing money will not be spared.

tomble

m34ts_pulsar - I got the Pioneer CDJ-1000 mk3's... £1525 for them... plus some more for a posh mixer :)

Never mind hehe

Tom